The online racing simulator
Attached to a defunct team?
(21 posts, started )
#1 - SamH
Since introducing the teams stats for the CTRA, we've highlighted a problem where players aren't able to remove themselves from teams that are defunct (and their team leaders have disappeared or do not respond).

I'm posting it as a bug because it's something that only Vic can fix, by introducing a "remove me from this team" button or something similar.. so individuals also have a say in which team they are members of, not just owners of any team that decides they want you.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=597020#post597020
Mhmm

+1 from me

Can you remove this account (dawesdust_12) and my other account (cody_s1), from "Team Evolution"
if you go to the teams listing and find the team you're on, you'll now see a link there allowing you to remove yourself from that team.
#4 - SamH
You rock!
Very nice. Thanks Victor!
Quote from Victor :if you go to the teams listing and find the team you're on, you'll now see a link there allowing you to remove yourself from that team.

Sorry to be negative but the teams-section is not really the first place you would look for such button

What about putting the link on the "Your profile" tab?
thats really really great, you made my day, thx a lot
#9 - Nobo
Good Stuff Victor + SamH
#10 - SamH
Quote from Nobo :Good Stuff Victor + SamH

Wow.. I wish I COULD claim even a tiny corner of LFSW.. sadly I can't, it's all proper LFS dev stuff!
Before I was signed up at MG and DR -> in my profile appeared DR
After removing me from MG -> in my profile appears n/a in the CTRA system is DR though
Aye my teammate weed has the same problem.
Quote from tomylee :Before I was signed up at MG and DR -> in my profile appeared DR
After removing me from MG -> in my profile appears n/a in the CTRA system is DR though

As jasonmatthews said, this happened to our team mate weed..

Just so happens, I created the SR team in LFS World, Weed had removed himself from his previous team......so I just deleted weed from SR then re-added him

Fixed weed's N/A Status !!

Hope this helps

Basically, you need to get the LFS World manager of DR to do the same
#14 - Dru
Quote from jasonmatthews :Aye my teammate weed has the same problem.

lol

I read this as Aye my teammate has the same weed problem

I was like..... LOL
#15 - SamH
Quote from tongey :As jasonmatthews said, this happened to our team mate weed..

Just so happens, I created the SR team in LFS World, Weed had removed himself from his previous team......so I just deleted weed from SR then re-added him

Fixed weed's N/A Status !!

Hope this helps

Basically, you need to get the LFS World manager of DR to do the same

Yep, we had the same problem with Dustin's UKCT membership. Removing and re-adding him fixed it, though. Importantly, the glitch is only at the LFSW end. Even when it says N/A on LFSW, the CTRA collects the correct team information. Dustin was automatically added to UKCT, even though it still said N/A on LFSW.

It's a bug, definitely, but it can be worked around by removing/re-adding.. so it's not terminal.
Quote from Dru :lol

I read this as Aye my teammate has the same weed problem

I was like..... LOL

He does
Since we're talking about the racer stats page, I'd like to know how to set the "Name" field. Mine says "n/a" and I've found no way to change it.
lfs.net I believe, go log in there.
I've had everything set at lfs.net ever since I bought S2, and it doesn't show in LFSW, so that's not it.
Hmm, maybe it's the same issue as the teams?
I think its the same problem. Good job Victor, hehe now if only i had a team
-
(Bean0) DELETED by Bean0

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG