The online racing simulator
Lx4 @ Bl1
(9 posts, started )
#1 - Tzive
Lx4 @ Bl1
Hot Lap set...pls
#2 - axus
It's a bit oversteery at first if you're used to the normal LX4 setups you're likely to come across. But it's bloody fast. Works well on most tracks with a few tweaks.
Attached files
LX4_New_Blackwood3.set - 132 B - 1005 views
Quote from axus :It's a bit oversteery at first if you're used to the normal LX4 setups you're likely to come across. But it's bloody fast. Works well on most tracks with a few tweaks.

I've been driving the LX's mostly lately, and have been using Todd's sets for the LX4 which you posted, I find them very good to drive

You don't happen to have some really nice sets for the LX6 as well, pretty please Lx6 is my favorite car in LFS at the moment
#4 - axus
I've got a half-baked LX6 set, it's not really finished but it does work alright on some tracks (not just Blackwood). Here it is.

By the way, as you're a keen LX driver, you might want to keep an eye out for the second season of LXCC (there's a subforum in the leagues section but we've not started it up again since a while back as everyone on vMax has been terribly busy). We should have a couple of announcements through December and hopefully start the new season in February/March.
Attached files
LX6_New_Blackwood2.set - 132 B - 919 views
Quote from axus :By the way, as you're a keen LX driver...

Thanks for the set Axus I'll give it a thorough testing

Hmm I'd love to join a league one day, but it aint going to be any time soon as I work 7 days a week with several days a week out of town too. So LFS time is quite spasmodic and will be for some time yet. When life returns to some semblance of normality, probably sometime in 2020 when S3 is released I'll definately be giving it a go

Don't know if you remember me from S1 days I used to race under the name Oz-GBK or Leo we had some fun times on the track back then cya on track again sometime.
#6 - axus
Ah, yes, sure I remember that! We sure had some good times!
Anton, that's good news about the LXCC, hopefully it'll work out better to my schedule, so I can make more of the races.
#8 - axus
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Anton, that's good news about the LXCC, hopefully it'll work out better to my schedule, so I can make more of the races.

Sadly, I'll only be running one division in the second season. Even though I just finished highschool, I've still got a lot on my plate next year. As it stands, it looks like it will be on Tuesdays, around 6.30pm GMT which will probably be around noon for you. We'll see, more news to come in the next few weeks.
10:00... Hmm

/me cuts deal to skip 1/2 of tuesdays/creates spare blocks

Lx4 @ Bl1
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG