The online racing simulator
eSport Touringcar Masters - LIVE
(12 posts, started )
The third race of the eSport Touringcar Masters will be broadcasted LIVE via webstream. Check out, if Mooney or Naujoks can take it today. Or who will survive in southcity?

NEWS
live stream is not working for me
any way to get rid of the autoopening activex window on the website ? it doesnt keep the aspect ratio of the video when resizing
Stream working fine here. Great race with some awesome fights!
Very nice coverage. Cool camera movements. Shame of the 50 Hz tone tho. :P
#6 - Nobo
Just came home. Only works in winamp for me not in media player (the picture)
mms://www.esport-racing.com:1235
All in all nice coverage. Good action and congratulations to the winner nils.

the stream was ok. But still a bit too much pixel fragments due to the high compression and some sound clipping when you speak a bit louder (while overtakings ...).

Nice custom cameras. I use the LFS TV Director by Soeren Scharf.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=244630#post244630
To load the missing textures I do simply end the Director mode (end Shift+U mode) by pressing esc and reenter with Shift+U. Then all textures are loaded.

Btw. do you use LFS TV Director or another program? Maybe the x-cam system which Becky Rose mentioned in her broadcast round 9? I ask because you seem to be able to select the driver manually what's sadly not possible with the TV Director.

So, all in all good entertaiment. Nice to have 2 streams (international eTM and german eTM) per week so far
Keep up the good work.
Quote from ksa_land :
Btw. do you use LFS TV Director or another program? Maybe the x-cam system which Becky Rose mentioned in her broadcast round 9? I ask because you seem to be able to select the driver manually what's sadly not possible with the TV Director.

Thx for the tip with the loading of textures, will keep that in mind for upcoming races.

And I use a special beta version of the TV-Director, Soeren is very kind, to always gimme the newest version, so I can select drivers directly, and also group of drivers etc.

Cheers
There's more feedback here than in the actual esport forum :P So I'll ask here too...

Will it be possible in the future to record and upload the live streaming commentay so people can download it? I know many people and even the own racers who participate would like to have a look at it

BTW, the new LFS TV director is cool, way better than the built-in camera angles from lfs, and the way it switches between drivers is smooth and nice. But how were you deciding on which drivers to foucs on? Did you have another computer in which you checked relative sector times to see which ones were closer to find battles?
Quote from Vykos69 :[...]
And I use a special beta version of the TV-Director, Soeren is very kind, to always gimme the newest version, so I can select drivers directly, and also group of drivers etc.

Cheers

Hehe, nice to know that the programm is still under development. Can't wait for the public release
Quote from MaKaKaZo :There's more feedback here than in the actual esport forum :P So I'll ask here too...

Will it be possible in the future to record and upload the live streaming commentay so people can download it? I know many people and even the own racers who participate would like to have a look at it

BTW, the new LFS TV director is cool, way better than the built-in camera angles from lfs, and the way it switches between drivers is smooth and nice. But how were you deciding on which drivers to foucs on? Did you have another computer in which you checked relative sector times to see which ones were closer to find battles?

Here are your answers: http://www.esport-racing.com/thread.php?postid=3280#post3280

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG