The online racing simulator
Team Den Blå Avis is closing
(31 posts, closed, started )
We gonna close our team on the 2/12-2007.

Our last official race will be the last round in BOTT 1/12-2007. Hopefully we will end the BOTT in a 12. place overall..

All members are free to join other teams. As far as i know right now, is that some members will start up a new team - good luck to them...

Esben Jahn (Slogan) and I are free. Right now we don`t know what the future will bring us, but maybe we will join a team ( who wants us.. ) or just drive as "privateers".

Cya out there..
WOW, that´s some sad news!

All the best to the DBA drivers.

Good luck to you as well Richard. I know you have put a lot of work into this team and the Danish LFS in general.

#3 - Gil07
Sand news Good luck to all members!
goodluck to you
Very sad news, I have had some good races with the DBA boys in the past.

I wish all DBA drivers luck in the future
Thx..

We has had no problems in our team, but the contract with Den Blå Avis is ending..

No one has ever left the team by their own, but we has said goodbye to some of the inactive members in the past.

So no drama in the team..

We have had a great time...together with all of you..

PS: Its all in danish here.. http://lfs-dba.dk/index.php?op ... &id=150&Itemid=49
Really? Well, pøj! pøj!...as we say in Denmark. I don´t think you will have any problems from now on with all those good friends you have gathered over the years.
Thats a pitty. I remember racing against dba in a championship and it was great. A super bunch of lads there. Good Luck too all at dba.
Wow you guys at DBA are old.
Good luck in the future to all members.
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Wow you guys at DBA are old.

:ices_rofl

Sad to see dba go but good luck for the future guys.
I'm sure you'll find other Teams soon
Hopefully, the closing of Team DBA, will result in the birth, or should I say, RE RE REBIRTH, of Team acr. (Africola Racing)

We danes are very sad, but we are proud of the last year, when we tried to make a difference, as Team Den Blå Avis.

I don`t think we failed, as a team. We actually had the best team, the danish Lfs community ever had gathered. Good racers, and good human behaviour.

Richard Torp, and Esben Jahn, the two most fair and clean racers in little Denmark, are seeking new teams. I can only envy the team that they end up with. They are getting two of the best racers in the Lfs community. I`m not speaking about their racing abillities, but the "whole package" their future team will get.

Understand this. There was no misunderstanding between these two, and the rest "of the pack". Things happened in the danish community, that made Richard and Esben leave. This is a logical solution, to the present history of Lfs in Denmark.

I wish Esben and Richard the best, in the future.

/Alland44 teamchef of Den Blå Avis
Quote from alland44 :Hopefully, the closing of Team DBA, will result in the birth, or should I say, RE RE REBIRTH, of Team acr. (Africola Racing)

We danes are very sad, but we are proud of the last year, when we tried to make a difference, as Team Den Blå Avis.

I don`t think we failed, as a team. We actually had the best team, the danish Lfs community ever had gathered. Good racers, and good human behaviour.

Richard Torp, and Esben Jahn, the two most fair and clean racers in little Denmark, are seeking new teams. I can only envy the team that they end up with. They are getting two of the best racers in the Lfs community. I`m not speaking about their racing abillities, but the "whole package" their future team will get.

Understand this. There was no misunderstanding between these two, and the rest "of the pack". Things happened in the danish community, that made Richard and Esben leave. This is a logical solution, to the present history of Lfs in Denmark.

As i recall it things were not as sweet as you and Richard make it... But anyway I wish team dba racers good luck with their future racing
Quote from alland44 :Hopefully, the closing of Team DBA, will result in the birth, or should I say, RE RE REBIRTH, of Team acr. (Africola Racing)

Can you be more humble than this?????

what a pile of arrogant rubbish

the only true thing here is that Esben and Richard are fast drivers and fair. But the rest.....
Quote from MZWiZard :As i recall it things were not as sweet as you and Richard make it... But anyway I wish team dba racers good luck with their future racing

We talk about the team Jesper !
Inwards, things was really good.

Outwards, envy, "law of the jantes" and other things made this project impossible

The Law of Jante

You shall not think that you are special
You shall not think that you are of the same standing as us
You shall not think that you are wiser than us
Don't fancy yourself as being better than us
You shall not think that you know more than us
You shall not think that you are more (important) than us
You shall not think that you are good at anything
You shall not laugh at us
You shall not think that anyone cares about you
You shall not think that you can teach us anything

We must see, how the danish community copes with this, Do you want to work for the danish community ??

Richard offered a lot of money and personal time, in Team dba and the danish community. Now we must see, what his critics can do !????

The danish community has lost the most important person. There are only you, and me left now. Not you Jesper, but every danish person which reads this.

What will you do now !??????

Play R-Factor ????????
Quote from Humbleridderen :

Can you be more humble than this?????

what a pile of arrogant rubbish

the only true thing here is that Esben and Richard are fast drivers and fair. But the rest.....

No, Kenn !
I allways speak the truth !
Quote from alland44 :We talk about the team Jesper !
Inwards, things was really good.

Outwards, envy, "law of the jantes" and other things made this project impossible

The Law of Jante

We must see, how the danish community copes with this, Do you want to work for the danish community ??

Richard offered a lot of money and personal time, in Team dba and the danish community. Now we must see, what his critics can do !????

The danish community has lost the most important person. There are only you, and me left now. Not you Jesper, but every danish person which reads this.

What will you do now !??????

Play R-Factor ????????

Exactly these words....:

----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------

- Was the general danish oppinion of the team dba.dk

I dont see myself as a guy responsible for that statement above - I am now (and have been for a long time) a freelancer in order to avoid any of that. And lets just stop it here, shouldnt we? I'm looking forward to actually race guys that were on the team, instead of them just racing themselves...
Quote from alland44 :No, Kenn !
I allways speak the truth !

Allan, you are a pure provo!...But full of shit!
I WANT OUT... !!!

I seek asylum...

Any questions... ??
And the fights goes on.. poor people....
Quote from Richard Torp :And the fights goes on.. poor people....

Poor "king" - Sorry i can't reach your feet to kiss them.... "LOADS OF SARCASM"
Quote from alland44 :
(snip).... We actually had the best team, the danish Lfs community ever had gathered. ...(snip)

Pls. consider to write "IMO=In my oppinion" in front of your statements in future. I´m not at all surprised that some people get off their chairs the way you put it ...

Otherwise:
Good to hear it´s not the very end for all the former teammembers of DBA.
Blimey, no wonder you left Richard...........
A lot of things happens in our neighbor lfs community. Looks as loads of shits is coming up to the surface!! ...

I have nothing but good to say about Team DBA and their members, good sportsmen, clean, fast and fair drivers all of them.

Good luck to all of you inside or outside the team ...
This thread is closed

(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG