The online racing simulator
Team Applications - Acceptances
This is the situation: we have 6 open spots and more teams that applied than spots.

So for now we decided on admitting the following four teams:

1. n!faculty Team 2: #17
2. tHUNder Racing: #18
3. Team POD: #19
4. Lehnitz LFS Team: #20

The remaining two spots will be given to two of these teams:

High Fidelity Racing
Estonian Endurance Racers
Team XFR
Lehnitz.Speedlink Rookie Team
Team Speed Fighter

The decision will be made once we know which of these teams is committed to stay on board for the remainder of the season. If only 1 or more than two teams want to stay on, we will give the last spot to who we feel has the most promising team.

Team XFR: does your teamname refer to the car XFR? Because only the GTR class is allowed in the MoE.
#2 - Norbi
Hi,
Thanks!
Here is our skin.

Norbi
Attached images
XRR_th_moe.jpg
No team that hasnt so far will say anything about a committment for the rest of the season?
Eer
Our team participates Westhill and KY Nat races!
Sorry forgot about that completely.

At first Thanks for giving our Team a Chance to compete at the 24h of Aston GP.

We will try to take part at the Races at Westhill, but Kyoto National ist so far in the future that i can not say anyting about it right now.

At least we will try!
I am sorry, but we from our team got information from a official MoE member that the apllications would be in january! I looked up this threat by coencedence!

We will get in touch through PMs.
#7 - Cawwa
Team XFR wishes to take part of the whole rest of the season, nothing less.

Team XFR is short for XtremeFunRacing and was formed in 2001, a long time before LfS was on the market ... and for sure a long time before that car was invented ...
We will stay at the rest of the Season and will start in the new Season too.
The last two spots will go to:

Estonian Endurance Racers: #21
Team ITEK: #22

Welcome and good luck. Remember, first quali is Sunday night and pls also remember to submit your teams drivers in the "24h - preparations" thread.
Another spot opened up (nic2 won't start the 24h) and it will go to:

HfD: #23

Welcome in and good luck.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG