The online racing simulator
The Greatest Race Ever
(6 posts, started )
#1 - ajp71
The Greatest Race Ever
I was thinking Nuvolari's win in the German GP 1934, but I think it just has to be Le Mans 1969. What is it in your opinion videos would be nice
World rally championship year '85 as a whole season. Or '86... except the fatal end.
#4 - ajp71
Yes the Gilles Arnoux battle was incredible and probably the best second best scrap I've ever seen (the first being a 7s club race at Donington which had 6 leaders in the last 2 laps). Though as it was a scrap for 2nd place and was 'only' a Grand Prix I'm not so sure if it's the greatest IMO.

Thinking Nuvolari's because of the political significance of beating the Silver Arrows in an obscure car at the German GP in front of Hitler as well as the greatness of the drive. Le Mans 69 has everything for me, cars that shouldn't have been winnig after the 917s packed up cars fighting in the last laps of a 24 hour race, Ickx's protest of walking to the car on the start and it's on video, not sure if you can download it though.
2002 WSB, final round(me thinks) at imola

very last lap sticks in my mind, bayliss vs edwards, and this race determained the champion

majic
Quote from v4forlife :2002 WSB, final round(me thinks) at imola

very last lap sticks in my mind, bayliss vs edwards, and this race determained the champion

majic

YES, I was on the edge of my seat during the last several laps. Two wheel drifting of those superbikes was .

The Greatest Race Ever
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG