The online racing simulator
Good wheels under 120 USD?
I plan on getting a wheel soon. Problem is my dad is trying to convince me to buy something else which would probably last me only a week (Xbox360 or PS3...), and I don't like playing on consoles anymore. He says he'll not spend more than 100 USD [on a wheel and pedals set], but I'm not all that willing to settle on a Momo Racing wheel...

So here's what I'm looking for :
- UNDER 120 USD
- Will last me a long time
- Quick and easy setup
- Responds to steering and throttle inputs quickly
- May or may not have force feedback
- Has greater than 270 degrees of lock
#2 - Jakg
Wheel guide in my sig, but in short, the DFP.
Your first and last requirements simply force the DFP. It is the only one with greater than 270 degrees for that kind of cost.
Quote from mrodgers :Your first and last requirements simply force the DFP. It is the only one with greater than 270 degrees for that kind of cost.

Don't forget about that home made wheel too
Quote from GTR_Yuni :I plan on getting a wheel soon. Problem is my dad is trying to convince me to buy something else which would probably last me only a week (Xbox360 or PS3...), and I don't like playing on consoles anymore. He says he'll not spend more than 100 USD [on a wheel and pedals set], but I'm not all that willing to settle on a Momo Racing wheel...

So here's what I'm looking for :
- UNDER 120 USD
- Will last me a long time
- Quick and easy setup
- Responds to steering and throttle inputs quickly
- May or may not have force feedback
- Has greater than 270 degrees of lock

DONT - get a momo, waste of money! I know!!!

Look for a second hand Rev.B DFP in good condition.

I just picked one up in excellent condition for R 550.00 ZAR works out to about $60

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG