The online racing simulator
Happy Birthday L(Oo)ney
(17 posts, started )
Happy Birthday L(Oo)ney
Well, it's only fair he gets his own thread. And he'll be banned by tomorrow anyway, so he might as well get what he can out of the forum til then

Just kidding Loon :P

Harpy Biffday!!!!!

20th is a big'un, so get very drunk I want to see some silly pics of you with traffic cones on your head, or you swimming in a public fountain etc etc.
happy birthday from me too.

Maybe we need a "Off Topic" forum for things like this
Or just a big 'Delete Birthday Threads' button for the mod(s)
Happy b-day!:balloons::rock_band
Rofl.

I got my own birthday thread, woohoo! Won't be getting pissed though, as i dont drink.

And its gone 12, so its not my birthday anymore. :P

Cheers all!111one
You don't drink? How do you stay hydrated?
Quote from tristancliffe :You don't drink? How do you stay hydrated?

Funny, very funny.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Rofl.

I got my own birthday thread, woohoo! Won't be getting pissed though, as i dont drink.

And its gone 12, so its not my birthday anymore. :P

Cheers all!111one

heh, hail Looney, I dont drink as well and I'm close to being spent all My childhood legally, means sober
Stay safe Looney!!! We wuv yah!!!
NEEDING to drink alcohol is MUCH worse than not bothering. I just assumed (wrongly) that drinking is a natural thing to do on birthdays in this modern era.

Don't get me started on binge drinking, 24 hour licencing, violence and bad language amonst 'youths' etc. We'd need a whole forum dedicated to it.
Happy birthday, have a goodn`! but do NOT get drunk on your birth day!.......

.......without me.
I'm a bit late, but happy birthday L(Oo)ney! nice to see you back on some forums.
Don't worry L(oO)ney, one day you will succumb to the evilness and pleasures known as alcohol. Hope you had a good day. At least I know what username you're using now.
hehe happy birthday!

and yay i live about 10-15 mins from Guildford which is ranked number 9
#17 - Mc21
Happy Bday..

w00t first post! =D
-
(Pukyy) DELETED by Flame CZE : Useless bump

Happy Birthday L(Oo)ney
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG