The online racing simulator
3 videos into 1
(11 posts, started )
3 videos into 1
So what do you do when you have 3 unfinished movies you dont have the "motivation" or the energy to finish? Hm... put them into 1 movie maybe? That's what I have done.

Some mistakes here and there, but hey... I wasn't finished.
Hope you dont mind that the text and credits are in swedish.

Just enjoy if you can...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0InH3k3RmB8
Thats one hell of a action packed movie you got there
I enjoyed watching it, nice editing and cameras, nothing wrong with it really. 7 maybe 8/10 from me.
#3 - rroos
Great video there, As said "Very Action Packed" i agree on that

Love the editing and syncing to
Hay that was awesome editing and syncing with the music. If you don't think that it was that great then ugh, wanna edit a video for me (doesn't need to be great) lol... Nice work. The only complaint I could ponder up was the lack of transitions between the 3 segments. But Thats the only thing I found... Good job!
Great video with the HD look. Nice music to mix in with the video too.
Nice editing and good action. 10/10
Sweet.

A lot of action and a very good editing.

10/10 from me
#8 - buedi
If this is unfinished then please show me what's finished. It's really a great piece of Work. And I love how it is synchronized with the Music. Really good. Thanks alot!
i liked the 2nd 'movie' best,

lots of great action, nice editing, 9/10!
I see some of the same music "taste" Papa roach are great and video too Keep it going
Quote from buedi :If this is unfinished then please show me what's finished. It's really a great piece of Work. And I love how it is synchronized with the Music. Really good. Thanks alot!

Hehe, I can't do so much better at the moment. I tried my hardest with all the 3 movies until I just run out of interest for them. Dont get me wrong and think I could do a lot better just because I say the movies are unfinished.

Anyway, thanks for all the comments guys.

3 videos into 1
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG