The online racing simulator
very fast setup for xrt
(46 posts, started )
omg... he is asking for a free s2 voucher code...
mm lemme think no no no nada no no no n--and NO!@#$%

get it ? :bandit:
Stop Spaming :spam: i ask you to give a 12.30 set for drag not to spam
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Stop Spaming :spam: i ask you to give a 12.30 set for drag not to spam

You can do it yourself - use the trial and improvement method!

For starters: Put knobblies on front, supers on rear. Suspension high and stiff. Gearing really short but long enough so you're on red line in 5th at finish line. Brakes and steering don't matter. 1% fuel. no ballast. Heat up the rears by braking, the ful throttle + clutch, then take away clutch - warms up rears quick. Closed diff.

Use this as a starter unless anyone else has a better one?
Gotta wonder just HOW much of an impact the setup makes, when it comes to situations like that. I'm sure the given 'hardtrack' setup is good for a decent time. I've raced competitively on Blackwood, and even Fern Bay with just the starter setup.

Focus on your shifts, flat-shifting is a given, manual clutch is quicker.

Make your lauches SMART, sometimes bliping or feathering off the start will help the rear tires hook better.

But most important, RT! When it comes to drag racing, your reaction time can make or break a good pass.
~Bryan~
i can drag fast
in reply to the xrt cannot do a 1/4 mile in under 12.5
that is incorrect.
i only a simple tup can make a 12.42
and a player i race with is gettin 12.12
his name is dad

he is very fast
setups can be downloaded like bob smiths setup, but they are now old and out of date, i hope that he can post some new ones up, as to keep in touch with the speed

another thing i reccomend is
wen crashers smash u from behind and make u jumpstart
one hit me the other day and i didnt jumpstart he was too late, but he hit me dead straight and i didnt spin out of conrtol and managed to get an 10.10 1/4 mile time

so any buddy who can do that for you i would reccomend
Thanks all . my best time is 12.56 without jumpstart.Dad make worst time tha one people in my team SAMMSIMMS(TRUD-REZERV) :P he makes 11.80 best
Quote from dropin_biking : I've raced competitively on Blackwood, and even Fern Bay with just the starter setup.

~Bryan~

Pardon? Fern Bay?

On your friends account of course... could you post who's account please-saves the moderators gettin involved a guess.
#35 - Jakg
He has an S2 account, by the name of "Irish Man" - the mods know about this.
Quote from Jakg :He has an S2 account, by the name of "Irish Man" - the mods know about this.

I wonder how much more people will be caught on it?
Quote from Jakg :He has an S2 account, by the name of "Irish Man" - the mods know about this.

Oki Doki =)

Sorry ~Bryan~
Ahh, it's all good, you never broke out with the flaming banannas like some others, so no oval laps in the UF1 for you

Back to drag setups, do the overly exaggerated (knobby fronts, suspension at max height, etc..) actually HELP, or is it just pointless?
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Ahh, it's all good, you never broke out with the flaming banannas like some others, so no oval laps in the UF1 for you

Back to drag setups, do the overly exaggerated (knobby fronts, suspension at max height, etc..) actually HELP, or is it just pointless?
~Bryan~

yes, both does. Knobly's at max pressure have lower friction that normal/supers etc.. Rising Front of the car moves the overall weight distribution to the rear, which helps to launch better.
High camber on Fronts should also help. The lower the contact path the less friction you'll get
Dude can you make a 1 test setup to see what you say becouse i don't understand
Quote from [RF]-art555 :yes, both does. Knobly's at max pressure have lower friction that normal/supers etc.. Rising Front of the car moves the overall weight distribution to the rear, which helps to launch better.
High camber on Fronts should also help. The lower the contact path the less friction you'll get

Well yes, that's pretty much common sense. I was more wondering, how much of an effect does it have in LFS. I've never done something like that to actually see what effect it had...
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :Well yes, that's pretty much common sense. I was more wondering, how much of an effect does it have in LFS. I've never done something like that to actually see what effect it had...
~Bryan~

TBH me neither I never really played with drag setups but analizing Inferno's set is what moved me to such conclusion. Well, by simply comparing Bob's drag sets and Inferno's (that have rised front/rear) inferno's are faster. Anyway I'm not that drag twisted
Agreed, maximising weigth transfer for the RWDs and minimising it for the FWD and AWD cars is faster than going down the softest springs route like I did for my pack.
bob can you please make some new drag setups
ur last one's are good do not get me wrong, and now demo having the ability to drag on blackwood straight is awesome, but with out of date setups that have been modded and modded to death, i feel that some new ones are in order
i am able to get a 12.42 now
but i still see dad gettin a 12.10, with rt of .20 with these times surely someone must have a super fast drag setup
even a s2 licensed racer,
someone with a clue
can you please make me a setup for blackwood drag
has to be under 12.41/4

ok thanks
well i am looking too for a drag setup under 12.51 on Blackwood drag.
But i Still make 12.75 on Blackwood Drag

very fast setup for xrt
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG