For Sale **Frex GP kit**, + broken DFP
For sale, Frex GP fitted DFP, DFP broken, wheel encoder snapped whilst trying to cure a glitch, wheel was uncentering whilst driving by about 5 degrees, easy fix by glueing and soldering.

Frex GP adaptor and Momo 11 wheel fitted, wheel worn slightly, but still in working order.

You could either remove the Frex kit and fit to another DFP, or fix the DFP and live with the slight centering glitch.

Open to offers.

I might have the momo wheel on its own, will go nicely on my G25. You willing to sell the wheel on its own? If so, what price around?
Offers currently stand in the region of £50
Quote from danowat :Offers currently stand in the region of £50

Sorry, just rephrased my first post. I meant just the Momo wheel on its own, not the FREX kit.
Ahhh....kk, I would prefer to keep the wheel and frex together if poss
Quote from danowat :Ahhh....kk, I would prefer to keep the wheel and frex together if poss

Okay sure, if anyone else wants the frex..etc then just sell it to them. I'm still wanting that Momo if no one else takes it though.
Quote from mcintyrej :Okay sure, if anyone else wants the frex..etc then just sell it to them. I'm still wanting that Momo if no one else takes it though.

Let's team up then, I'm in for the adapter acutally, would take the DFP as spare part, too.
Quote from TysCaargh :Let's team up then, I'm in for the adapter acutally, would take the DFP as spare part, too.

Would be great! Thanks for the offer. We'll see if Dan will ship overseas to you.

Thankyou again.

EDIT: Anyone know if the FREX kit will go on with the wheel on my G25? Or just the wheel? Don't know if I could afford the FREX kit too, but the lack of buttons means i'd have to reach down to look left/right.
#9 - Dru
If the offer is £50 - how much would be the post and packaging for sending the adaptor and wheel to a UK address (DFP not needed)

Regards,

Dru.
Thats what I am currently looking into...
#11 - Dru
well when you know - let me know as I would be interested in taking it all

(if it does not sell to the people above me in the posts)

Cheers,

Dru.
well if its still unsold how much for the frex

edit:and if it is sold, whats left and how much
#13 - Dru
^^ Bump^^

Any response yet on the postage costs involved?

Regards,

Dru.
£12 (hopefully)
Quote from danowat :£12 (hopefully)

Any idea on the deal me and Tsy had organised? I said I'd take the momo wheel and he'd take the adaptor and DFP...
TBH, I can't really split it, it doesnt make much sence, especially sending half of it abroad, which would cost a lot.
Sadly, I have to pass then..
#18 - Dru
well - I'm up for taking the lot for the £50 and £12 postage....

think also I'm the first person who would buy all of it - unless Jack wants to buy all of it then split it on and sell the stuff he doesn't want....
Sold guys, someone enquired by PM just after I originally posted it, so I gave them first refusal, and they paid last night.
#20 - Dru
congratulations

as a note maybe next time you could clearly re-word the post to say that you have an offer on the table of 'x' amount so that then people can either up the bids or know that they are x placed in line.

(as you can tell I got my hopes up becuase you didn't anyone that you'd already got a bid that you were happier with)

ie

Originally Posted by danowat
Offers currently stand in the region of £50

Then say I'm looking for more than £50 for the lot

If it goes pear-shaped - let me know still interested (was prepared to pay alot more) but you said you wanted offer around £50 not looking for more .
Sorry, I thought it was clear enough.
#22 - Dru
Quote from danowat :Sorry, I thought it was clear enough.

Well, if you wanted more - you should have said - I would have paid upto £80-100 for all the gear, but if you were happy with your original offer of £50 that came in from someone early on then you've certainly made their day

Regards,

Dru.
Well Royal Mail took there time but it has arrived, installation was simple thanks to Danowat leaving it ready to bolt straight on and the difference is just incredible. Without all that creaking in the plastic wheel the FF becomes far more responsive and delicate and the motion of the wheel/FF is far smoother (strange because it seems to use the standard bearing and FF gearing so I guess most of the creaks and groans from a standard DFP are in the wheel itself and possibly my DFP was rather past its best) and really brought the XRR to life, now you can feel the car going light rather than here some noise and wait for the thud as the wheel catches up. The paddles make a satisfying quiet clicking sound and with the longer travel they won't accidentally press and will never fail to press. Having less, bigger buttons will I think be nice seeing as I only use a handful anyway and find surplus keybinds only serve to distract. If you can find a Frex kit I strongly recommend getting one.

On a side note Danowat did you ever use those pedals, if so how the hell did you keep them in such good condition?
Nice one mate, glad you got it, and got it all fitted, and yeah, you are right, the Frex/momo is MUCH nicer than the default DFP wheel and shifters .

As for the pedals, they have done a good 30,000 miles I reckon, but my missus did have a tendency to polish them, even though I asked her not too!!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG