The online racing simulator
Quote from Gunn :Yeah, the reality of expressway race events is really sinking in now mate.

At least all of da naws dawgs would have lotsa lawlz ricing along in der RB4 Supra replicaz way kewl & fully sick bro. Hey Scawn, wen j00 gunna add da traffix dawg? We Wanganing iz so broing wif no obstackulz dude. Wen joo gunna put da ramps on da Wangan trak an we need sum way tu chang da turbo boost, I bin playin dis trax fro 3 weeks solid and me iz broed out of my hed.

What we need is a few thousand more FnF kiddies cruising and drifting their way into LFS asking for spinners and body kits.

Yeah, frankly this is why I kicked off at Tweaker... Sorry, about that geezer, but I could see it coming: "stupid street" would descend to another set of obligatory ricer comments.

[yawn]

Scania has been a fairly consistent contributor to the Auto X layouts section... I don't know anything about his other posts or his attitude to racing or cars in general, but I reckon the thread deserves a little bit more than the not-in-my-backyard ricer bashing crap....
#27 - Gunn
Quote from nihil :.... I reckon the thread deserves a little bit more than the not-in-my-backyard ricer bashing crap....

And I reckon it deserves nothing else.
Myself saying "stupid street" has nothing to do with so called ricer bashing you expect from this forum. And being specific, I was calling the street stupid actually, not "stupid street racing with ricers zomg and nos!!!" as you seem to read it.

No matter what, I honestly think it is just plain stupid to have a street/highway to race on, simple as that, is that any more clear? Underlining the word track would surely have got that point through your thick skull, but apparently it never worked.... even after you so knowingly imitated me.

Scania posts a lot of tracks he hopes to drive on in LFS... some suggested are cool (I've replied to a few I liked), and some would just put LFS in the wrong direction in my opinion... like this one.
We allready have a boatload of high speed tracks with long straights and low difficulty.
How would this add to the experience?

If anything, we need a bit more realisticly technical tracks with short or no straights and chicanes that do their job.
We need more frequent elevation changes (more drastic & realistic ones) and off chamber turns.

Just IMO
I think the Wangan would be quite fun.... if you've ever seen the Wangan it's not all straight high speed lines everywhere, it has LOTS of fun twisty turns in the C1 loop and i forget the name of the other part, but theres one long hella twisty part. Though what this game really NEEDS BAD is a good Touge >.> to me ALL the tracks in this game are boring other then FE black -.- and i've played that so meny times i'll die if i drive it one more time :P
Quote from DownShift :I think the Wangan would be quite fun.... if you've ever seen the Wangan it's not all straight high speed lines everywhere, it has LOTS of fun twisty turns in the C1 loop and i forget the name of the other part, but theres one long hella twisty part. Though what this game really NEEDS BAD is a good Touge >.> to me ALL the tracks in this game are boring other then FE black -.- and i've played that so meny times i'll die if i drive it one more time :P

That's great.

I think that pink elephants in standing in the backstraights woud be quite fun. Their furry tails and bright nails would be just what LFS NEEDS!1

But we'll never get them, as well as we never get Wangan, or any other real track by request.

Sorry for sounding so negative, but useless threads like these especially with huge useless bumps are a red cloth for me if i'm just woken up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG