Sato
Fisichella
Quote from Hyperactive :
I'll be using these names from now on (because you can't write):
Haemitlon
Gulphard
Wepper
Buttocks

Yes, that was my plan too, we will forget the proper spelling of all drivers with English surname before world learns how to spell. If this will not happen, we will free the people of Norway from the tyranny of oil and cod.
Quote from Blackout :Yes, that was my plan too, we will forget the proper spelling of all drivers with English surname before world learns how to spell. If this will not happen, we will free the people of Norway from the tyranny of oil and cod.

No, no, no! We free the oil of Norway from the tyranny of people and cod.
Oh sorry, I always get the three mixed!
Quote from thisnameistaken :I heard they've got some new Egyptian driver who's got a really badass helmet design.

He's not going to like that! When he's finished designing the script for his name stickers he might come and beat you up (with a personalised baseball bat).
Initially I thought that was a joke about some bloke driving around with a huge dog-head shaped headpiece/mask on and always getting caught by the cameras on profile, but I guess I'm missing something crucial.
Attached images
anubf1.png
It's De La Rosa or Kovalainen. I don't think they want anyone else.
Quote from xaotik :Initially I thought that was a joke about some bloke driving around with a huge dog-head shaped headpiece/mask on and always getting caught by the cameras on profile, but I guess I'm missing something crucial.

It was more of an in-joke.
Maybe someone will send Massa's DNA to Mclaren and they can clone him.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Maybe someone will send Massa's DNA to Mclaren and they can clone him.

Or they could just hire Barrichello. Then again, he got quite shirty towards the end of his Ferrari career. Maybe Massa is a cloned Barrichello with the argumentative bits removed.
going off topic here, but what is that "unwise32.exe?"
Uninstallation executable. Quite a few apps will have their "uninstallator" with that name.
Quote from tristancliffe :When I'm tired I can still type. And when my keyboard is stuffed, I either un-stuff it or get a new one.

I don't attempt to type in English on internet forums (or foreign ones for that matter, except double-dutch).

Edit: PDLR cannot GO to McLaren, he's already there.

I can understand why no driver would want to go there actually, as it turns out to be a pretty crap team at management! But I reckon a young Finnish driver who currently wears yellow/white/blue overalls.

Unfortunately it will ruin his career (unless he beats Hamilton, which isn't impossible), being in a team with a driver that everyone in the whole entire world ever (if you read the british press) loves.

QFT
I think De La Rosa should take the place. NOT because he is Spanish but because he is a really experienced driver.
De la rosa in 2006 was very good with a 2nd place in Hugry and a consistant points haul. Wather he is up to the task in 2008 though is to be seen.
He also has experience in cars without TC.
Sato FTW
Quote from Hyperactive :Badass helmet design, show me some pics?

I'll be using these names from now on (because you can't write):
Haemitlon
Gulphard
Wepper
Buttocks

It's Gravelton not Haemitlon.
Mclaren should hire Jos Verstappen...
but they won't =P

Sutil as test-driver would be cool though... (notta chance!)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yea, tell him.. he's liiike sooo whateveerrr..

:vomit:

Put a warning before that picture!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG