The online racing simulator
Diesel prices
(51 posts, started )
#26 - CSU1
High diesel prices only drive consumers/truckers/van drivers to buy from dodgy people, in-turn funding organisations of different types....been goin on for as long as I can remember, moreso down the sticks where there ain't so many checkpoints....ummmm colourfull diesell yummmm
#27 - JTbo
10% rise in price is really hitting people in here as majority of deliveries to shops is made with trucks and trucks are using diesel, so transport company rises delivery prices and shop keeper rises price of goods, tax payer demands more salary and round it goes, inflation which is going to be pretty ugly thing if this thing goes on.

I wonder how in some countries same stuff is sold 0.3€/l level, maybe private army is needed to cover transports to western world or something?

Any enviromental reason is bulls*it, at least in here cars are making so small part of co2 that even we would stop using cars completely you could not see that in world graph
Here in Canary Islands

Gas 98 --> 0.79 €/litre
Gas 95 --> 0.70 €/litre
Diesel ---> 0.64 €/litre

of course, it goes up and down every day
#29 - JTbo
Quote from NitroNitrous :Here in Canary Islands

Gas 98 --> 0.79 €/litre
Gas 95 --> 0.70 €/litre
Diesel ---> 0.64 €/litre

of course, it goes up and down every day

Quite unfair, you got warm weather, good beaches, beatufil girls and cheap fuel

We have only that wet snow now and lot of cold wind, only old grandmoms are getting out in this weather
Some graphs:

Historic:

2007 Evolution:

There's something going on, this price isn't justified by any means. The petrol cartel is trying something. Don't believe the "market inestability" news, they are just bullshit. "Ministry of Truth bullshit"
Quote from Blackout :
We should spread our democracy on some oil fields too I say.

Invading Norway hasn't been this tempting since... ever

Death to teh monarchy!!!1 We must free the norwaygians from the enslavement!
I like snow man, I would like to have some snow here. There is only a bit of snow in El Teide once month a year
Here in Italy:

Gas 95: 1,351 €
Gas 98: 1,396 €
Diesel: 1,298 €

Quote from Hyperactive :Invading Norway hasn't been this tempting since... ever

Death to teh monarchy!!!1 We must free the norwaygians from the enslavement!

HAHA!! Bring it on, a Finnland at war with Norway, now THAT would be something xD !!
#35 - JTbo
Quote from The Very End :HAHA!! Bring it on, a Finnland at war with Norway, now THAT would be something xD !!

It would be walk in a park, but we try to be friendly to our neighbourgs as long as possible

OFP has both countries as a mod, I smell OFP fun
The saddening thing, is that Norway probally would lost -.-
I mean, border controll? Lol wtf is that? You can just walk into Norway without anyone knowing it, and if your going to war against Norway, lol, put a bomb up in north, and we have lost everything of military capabilities rofl.

Edit : sorry for going off topic :sorry:
Today's prices are...

Gas
Lowest
$3.00
Highest
$3.26

Diesel
Lowest
$3.19
Highest
$3.69

Was
Gas
Lowest
$2.99
Highest
$3.25

Diesel
Lowest
$3.39
Highest
$3.59
Price at the one and only fuel station in the town I live is 101.99p right now for normal unleaded, the cheapest I've found within a 15 mile radius is 99.9p at a Shell station.
I haven't seen a petrol station today with petrol for less then £1 a litre. Diesel is about £1.05/ litre.

Slightly off topic - and a dumbass question! What is autogas used for - cos its a hell of a lot cheaper than petrol!!!
Here: Diesel 1.34€ per litre
I never bother looking at the prices. I need fuel, so I get fuel.

And I only use Shell V-Power (Optimax was a much nicer name). If I can't get that, then BP Ultimate. If I can't get that then Total's equivalent. At a push I'll take Tesco99.

I might consider normal unleaded in an emergency. But I'd rather walk/call for a tow, than put supermarket fuel in anything better than a mower.

Edit: And it's not because I'm well off enough to not worry about the cost of fuel - I'm struggling to make ends meet as it is - but the price of fuel makes no difference. Without fuel life becomes difficult. I can always sacrifice Autosport or something.
#44 - JTbo
I bet Autosport is not enough to make up 40e/month
CALIFORNIA:
3.98 is the highest
3.80 is the lowest
at least as far as i've seen in the san francisco area
Why are you so against normal unleaded fuel? Just curious, when I put a tank of V-Power in my 106 it had slight backfire, although it did run well on it. Suppose because the higher octane rating, but I can't re-time my car for it (distributor-less ignition).

Supermarket forecourt fuel I wouldn't let near my car, drives like its watered down or something. Must be a reason its cheaper than normal stuff.

Quote from tristancliffe :I never bother looking at the prices. I need fuel, so I get fuel.

And I only use Shell V-Power (Optimax was a much nicer name). If I can't get that, then BP Ultimate. If I can't get that then Total's equivalent. At a push I'll take Tesco99.

I might consider normal unleaded in an emergency. But I'd rather walk/call for a tow, than put supermarket fuel in anything better than a mower.

Edit: And it's not because I'm well off enough to not worry about the cost of fuel - I'm struggling to make ends meet as it is - but the price of fuel makes no difference. Without fuel life becomes difficult. I can always sacrifice Autosport or something.

#47 - wien
Quote from The Very End :You can just walk into Norway without anyone knowing it, and if your going to war against Norway, lol, put a bomb up in north, and we have lost everything of military capabilities rofl.

Great. There you go blowing away our cunningly crafted illusion of military presence! We had them all fooled, I tell ya. Fooled! But you just had to spoil it didn't you? Sheesh...
#48 - JTbo
Any bets when Crude oil price hits 100$ mark? I guess it is 9.11 which happens to be today for most people :P
what was smart thinking when they made their car a deisel?
Quote from wien :Great. There you go blowing away our cunningly crafted illusion of military presence! We had them all fooled, I tell ya. Fooled! But you just had to spoil it didn't you? Sheesh...

Lol, but you have to admit, sooner or later we are getting screwed.
Better just haveing a good time while we can :lol:

Diesel prices
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG