The online racing simulator
Help About Where to put the BOV files for versoin X
aight.. im new to this forum but not to the game
im DEMO user and i drift.
but the main point it that i used to hav version V and that had a SND file in the Data folder and after months later, LFS has upgraded to Version X
Now the SND file doesnt exist. raw. files arent used for sound anymore and now i cant really find a way to install the BOV like in version V.

i was just wondering, is there a way i can put the BOV file in as a different format like WAV? convert teh file or is the dumpvalve.raw file names something else now. i hav played around with Shit+A and all i need to complete my quad rotary beast is a BOV. id there a possibility that i can place this file somewhere else, raname it, change the file type or sumthin.

iv been searching the forums for agggeess found nothing so i decided to create this. sorry if it is a repost

tanku =]
You put dump valve sounds into the ENG folder now. To load the dump valve sound you use the Shift-A engine editor in-game.

Here's a thread that has a great Dump Valve by Dudles. Still no luck, read the whole of that thread, there are other examples in there.

Those older big .wav sound files for BOV's (Patch U and previous) don't work now with new versions of LFS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG