The online racing simulator
Buying LFS, first time (need help with payment issues) FIN.
So im buying this thing (finally!) and I need help with payment issues.

Im stuck here: https://ukvps.protx.com/vspgateway/service/carddetails

At the Billgin post code section there's a hint:

The billing post code is the post code to which your card is issued. If your transaction is failing it may be due to your card issuer holding the wrong post code. NOTE: If you have a NON UK post code you should enter 000 in the billing post code field.

Is it really that simple? All non UK residents just put 000 in that section?

And in the Billing adress section:

Street Streetnumber
City/Village

?

Thanks!
Yep, dont even know if filled in anything at all there.
Creditcard is very straightforward.

Address section is probably only used to maybe crossreference withthe one on card.
Main thing is still the number and validation date and probably the controlnumber (back of card)
Is it "000" now? I've always put "0000" ...

Either way: Yes. It's that simple.
Well nice.. My Bank (Nordea) doesn't have that option available

Guess I'll have to ask someone to buy me a S2 voucher later on
Quote from Californian :Well nice.. My Bank (Nordea) doesn't have that option available

That's because Protx debits your credit card. Not your bank account. If you'd like to draw money directly from your bank account you will have to use one of the other payment methods.

I reckon the easiest way to go about would be to ask someone with a credit card to purchase a voucher code for you.
Yeah but people here in Finland who are using other banks like Osuuspankki and Sampo are able to do that thing without problems and they have same VisaElectron
Same thing with Steam games. I don't know for sure but they all say it's bank dependand thingy.

Well I'll have to as some of my friends if they are willing to buy me that voucher.
Check with your bank personell whether card is enabled for internet/online/international payments. If payment via protx doesn't work with your card/bank for whatever reason, try PayPal or MoneyBookers methods. You can even pay using MoneyBookers without need of card.
Voucher should be the easiest way for you I think.

If you can't find anyone to help you, just pm me.
Quote from Blackout :Voucher should be the easiest way for you I think.

If you can't find anyone to help you, just pm me.

I'll keep that in mind if I can't find anyone within my friends who is willing to do this.

Thanks.
Quote from Californian :I'll keep that in mind if I can't find anyone within my friends who is willing to do this.

Thanks.

If you want to use your Nordea Visa Electron to make online payments you can enable them in your e-bank, just go to Kortit -> Verkkokäyttö and enable them there.

If you are under 18 years old you can do this by going to your local Nordea bank and ask for a form called "Alaikäisen Visa Electron -kortin rekisteröinti Verified by Visa -palveluun" and fill that form and ask for your parents to sign it. You can also print this form from the Nordea site, just can't remember where it was.

Welcome to Live for Speed, you won't regret!
But does Nordea allow using their Electron cards in "verified by Visa" not "verified by Visa Electron" service only? OP used to have this problem, they only allowed Visa Electron verified pages, now they have changed their policy and it's possible to use the card as normal Visa....and they changed it because Sampo was taking all their young customers who couldn't have proper Visa yet.
Quote from Blackout :But does Nordea allow using their Electron cards in "verified by Visa" not "verified by Visa Electron" service only? OP used to have this problem, they only allowed Visa Electron verified pages, now they have changed their policy and it's possible to use the card as normal Visa....and they changed it because Sampo was taking all their young customers who couldn't have proper Visa yet.

Last week I was in a Osuuspankki's presentation for students because of my financial studies and they said that you should always be aware when using OP Visa Electron on a site not Verified by Visa. So if I got it correct you should be able to use OP Visa Electron like any other Visa-card. It could be I'm still wrong, I was mostly concentrating on delicious pie we had during the presentation.

But with Nordea I am not so sure. I think Nordea allows Electron to be used on any "Verified by Visa" -site, if the paperworks are alright.

It could be best for you if you call Nordea Support and ask them.
Quote from daKasi :I was mostly concentrating on delicious pie we had during the presentation.

There, there, you did the right thing. Your efforts did, and and will continue to reward you throughout your studies and the rest of your life.
Pie always comes first-It's the key success factor.
Thanks guys. I'll try that e-bank tomorrow and if it won't work out Blackhorse said he can buy me that vochure.
Quote from Californian :Thanks guys. I'll try that e-bank tomorrow and if it won't work out Blackhorse said he can buy me that vochure.

You might want to double check the name you'll PM your info etc.
Quote from spankmeyer :You might want to double check the name you'll PM your info etc.

Hahha you got me there!

Balckout that is, not horse. Im kinda thrilled about getting this S2 license finally so feel free o correct at any time :color:
Quote from daKasi :Last week I was in a Osuuspankki's presentation for students because of my financial studies and they said that you should always be aware when using OP Visa Electron on a site not Verified by Visa. So if I got it correct you should be able to use OP Visa Electron like any other Visa-card. It could be I'm still wrong, I was mostly concentrating on delicious pie we had during the presentation.

Ermh yeah. Well, as I said, they have now changed their policy and now the card works as it should.

I do not know if it works on places not verified with Visa, but it doesn't need the Verified by Visa electron tag anymore. Which is good because if you were going to buy anything outside Europe, you can as the Electron is Europe only. But no idea with Nordea.

And what kind of pie was it!?
Well I managed to get Online payment on with my Nordea card.
I'll try it tomorrow as I'll put some money on that account tomorrow
Yay!

I made it and bought miself that S2!
CYA doing some:eclipsee_

Tahnks all for help and support!
#22 - Nobo
Welcome to S2
Welcome to S2
Yay! Welcome.
Welcome to Live For Speed
When I get myself a new wheel I`ll find you, hunt you and crash you :hide:

Looking forward to see you on track someday.

May I ask, what kind of racing do you prefer, do you like rallycross?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG