The online racing simulator
Help?
(9 posts, started )
Help?
Hello, I'm new here and I like LFS a lot. I have modified my car and found the perfect setup for the style I like the most - drifting.
I drive a XRT and it's quite modified. But there's some stuff I would like to do.. So my question is:
Is there an new exhaust for XRT? I found one, but it rather looks stock.
And is there a change to install a bodykit, a neon or an intercooler.
If You have one of these parts or You know where could I get them. Please reply here.

Get your grind on,
wicked-one..
Nope, you can't "add new exhausts" or modify the bodykit. You can however change the skins (textures) of the car and you can modify the engine sounds, which I guess is what you mean with "adding a new exhaust".

I don't know where to get any specific sound modifications, but I guess the LFS Database might be a good place to start searching.
Thanks, but I allready got an new engine sound, I wanna customize the look.. Okay, I'll look for a skin with bodykits..
Sorry for double post, but there comes some error when I press "edit".
Can I add new rims?
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Yes, with BeSpoke. But it only works for S2 licensed users.
Darn, thought so..
But I'm trying to get licensed, but it isn't is to get it here - in Estonia.
Do the custom gauges only work on S2?
Yet again, the edit button isn't working, it's prolly an browser's problem..
So, I'm going to get my license (S2) in a few days and there's a few questions..
I like drifting the most, so which car would be best for me.. (I'm a beginner in drifting)
And I also would like to add new rims.. I've heard of BeSpoke, where can I get it and how it works..?
Oh yeah, I've seen a lot of cool layouts around here.. How can I use them? =D
That's all and what are your suggestions, what should I do and I shouldn't do..
Thanks.
Any1?
See the beginners forum for the answer to these questions.

For drifting the XRT is very popular.

To change the appearance of the rims use BeSpoke. It only works for licensed users, and the rims can only be used offline.

Layouts, again, are only for licensed users. Just use Shift+U to make your own or to load existing ones.

Again, see the beginners forum for more...

Help?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG