The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
Quote from th84 :If I am slow, then you must be what? Super slow? Name the server... we can see who the slow ass is. (but not as national/gtr, I know you have like 10000 laps there )

BTW. well done at the 24hr race to the LOTF guys!

OK name the date matey boy

BTW its like 2400 laps . Over one year, a 10 lap race per day would make 3650 laps... So it is not that many!
Well, looking at your stats, the only combo that you seem to be faster than me is as national/gtr's. (im sure I missed one or two)

So really, there is nothing for me to prove.

This weekend get me on msn (if you still got me) and well meet up for a friendly challenge. Its hard for me to race online during the week, not to mention the time zone diffrences.
AHEM.....to get back on topic....

Congrats to the LOTF team for their effort in the 24hrs race. I also drove 129 laps in that race and am amazed at the experience. Cheers!
On topic? pffff
Quote from th84 :Well, looking at your stats, the only combo that you seem to be faster than me is as national/gtr's. (im sure I missed one or two)

So really, there is nothing for me to prove.

This weekend get me on msn (if you still got me) and well meet up for a friendly challenge. Its hard for me to race online during the week, not to mention the time zone diffrences.

Well when I looked at your stats, most of the combos I compared with you, I was quicker with hardly any laps . Also a lot of my pbs are old when I was new to LFS, so I am not frightened

Well I do have you on msn still, I will wait for you to come online! mwhahaha
jamesrowe, don't worry about racing him. Unless you are a hot lesbian with a hot girlfriend (and send him pics), there's no incentive for th to be chasing your tail. Just beep the horn as you lap him.
LOL, screw you mike!

James, I think you need glasses! Take another look, and pay attention this time. BTW, you cant really count the ones where I only have one lap!

I have to stop now before I get murdered by Scott.
:dnfnoob:
LOTF Racing is glad to announce its addition of a Second FZR Entry into the IGTC, piloted by the LOTF members:

bdshan
Leadtail
JayHawk
Indiana Jim

Car number 19 in the IGTC will begin racing in 2 weeks, on 6/16/07 at the Westhill circuit, round 4 of the inagural season of the International Grand Touring Championship.

Joining the #1 FZR LOTF Racing entry of Marsh, nmanley, pjwon63, No Quarter, and Stu, the #19 looks to cut their proverbial teeth in the series of 4 hour GTR races by jumping into the proverbial deep end at the very fast and flowing Westhill circuit.

Expecting a large increase in grid size from round 3 at KY National, the IGTC has quickly gone from one man's dream into a successfully well organized and run GTR series.

[/futile attempt to get thread back on track, please resume at your leisure]
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww, your making me blush! . a lotta thanks to you stu and lotf, been a big part in the series! and now helping to expand it.
IGTC pandemonium has reached across the Atlantic and grabbed hold of N.America!

CoRe Racing has recently entered two cars into the series of 4 hour GTR endurance races. Not content to let CoRe have all the headlines, the LOTF racing entries are stirring it up themselves:

Land of the Free Racing #2 (IGTC #19) will be switching from the trusty FZR into the freshly fit AWD FXR, begining July 21st, Round 5 of the IGTC season at FE3.

Speaking of freshly fit, LOTF Racing is thrilled to have one of its first members gearing up to make his LFS racing comeback, |||nmanley!

|||nmanley will be joining forces with |||bdshan, |||LeadTail, |||JayHawk, and |||Phantom in the LOTF Racing #2 FXR, along with 5 members of the #1 LOTF Racing FZR in the IGTC.

LOTF Racing's two entries will line be lining up against a field 20+ teams from around the world in this rapidly growing competive series.

Rumours have been floating around the paddock to be on the lookout for some fresh paint on the LOTF cars.
Heading into Saturdays' 8th and final round of the International GT Championship, Land Of The Free Racing sits second in the standings and looks forward to a strong finish in this inaugural event.

Good Luck team!

Lets try to keep the thread clean this bump, OK guys?
Great race today, Stu and Nolan. Stu, you really had great pace out there!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Great race today, Stu and Nolan. Stu, you really had great pace out there!

Thanks Bud! I only got a real glimpse of the potential towards the end, when I threw caution to the wind, and tried to attack in earnest to catch back up to the SDI car.

Thanks for the adminship you've provided to the IGTC. IGTC provides a unique LFS challenge, and I think its got quite a bright future. Gratz to you and your boys for the job they've done in the few races they entered, quite an accomplishment

Land of the Free Racing entered two cars in the final round of the IGTC championship, and fought long and hard to bring home both in the points.

The LOTF #1 FZR has provisionally taken 3rd place in the inagural International Grand Touring Championship. LOTF was one of 2 (possibly 3) teams to take part in every round of the championship, led laps in over 25% of the races entered, and possibly had the highest number of laps completed.
Well done. Thanks for a fine finish.

I can't believe it's been five months of this that I missed. Time to try n get that dial-up going.
Congratulations guys on a steady performance!
Don't call me gay!!
Hmm, why are there skid marks under Stu's car...

Darn kids!
Quote from Danke :Hmm, why are there skid marks under Stu's car...

Darn kids!

I think he was picking his nose again, the whippersnapper!

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Don't call me gay!!

Sorry Ben, no offense intended... indeed, not yet anyway.
Bet if my car wasn't tore up all the time I could have gotten in the picture. IT's still at the body shop.
Thanks for the write-up Scot. I enjoyed the series.

Thanks to Appie, Banshee and all the admins for sponsoring this series. It takes a lot of work to do what you folks do and I appreciate it.

Now, I'm learning the ropes but when I get out of this rookie/teenager life (in my dog years), watch out!! I'll be coming like a Union Pacific locomotive!! (I'll try anyway).

Thanks for the fun.

Jim
Ahemmm, cough, cough.......

Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG