The online racing simulator
Skyline GTR
WHy not put a 2.6 V6 in it? There you go, one Alfa 147 GTA.

EDIT: well, more a 145 but yeah
Quote from HeerBommel :The XFT would be great car for the S3 patch
With a +/- 200 BHP Turbo-engine this car will fit in the TBO class
(RB4 - XRT - FXO - XFT)

But it wil be kind of the underdog
Quote from MX-5 :Would it be possible to get a Mazda MX-5 NBFL version in the new release?

It could be possible if you provided the license. Probably a six digit amount of dollars.
Quote from Primoz :WHy not put a 2.6 V6 in it? There you go, one Alfa 147 GTA.

EDIT: well, more a 145 but yeah

Or a 2.8 V6 and there you go a mk 3 golf Vr6
Oh and btw, I want Dodge Viper GTS.
Just forgot to mention it ^^
golf buggy `s for the less speed freek
Quote from pesix :hmm, a real japaneese drift car - something like xrt turbo, but with a big changes.

also i would like to see a audi - new ones or some s-line cars - it would be nice if in s3 have a quattro - ots a big plus in rallycross

XRT with big changes=XRR. You won't have that one in demo though.
we need a s13 s14 s15 ae86 350z s2000 skyline and the game is powerfull
Whats up with all those S(xx) names, what kind of cars is that?
Anywa, -1 for drift cars, +1 for cars that actually not are a complete waste of the DEV`s time to make.
Id say its all ready been mentioned, but for me make a class just like the 90's BTCC. Ever since the rule the car has to be 2 door hatch back it ruined BTCC. I was watching the 93 season on tape! It was super racing! And said if only there was a class just like the in lfs.

So i think 4 door saloon racing just like 90's BTCC. For great close racing!
Would definitely love to see especially the R32 GT-R.

Game should also have old race cars... Like Audi Quattro, Datsun 240z, Porsche 911 Turbo etc...

Supercars would be very awesome too... Ferrari, MaccyLaren, Saleen...

And something for the yanks, old v8 muscle cars.
Quote from The Very End :Whats up with all those S(xx) names, what kind of cars is that?
Anywa, -1 for drift cars, +1 for cars that actually not are a complete waste of the DEV`s time to make.

There isn't such thing as a "drift" car, drifting is how you drive the car, but I say let the devs choose what to put in S3, after 36 pages I am sure they have 1000 cars to choose from.
Quote from blackbird04217 :There isn't such thing as a "drift" car, drifting is how you drive the car, but I say let the devs choose what to put in S3, after 36 pages I am sure they have 1000 cars to choose from.

More like the intire forza2 and GT4 garage al in one
Quote from blackbird04217 :There isn't such thing as a "drift" car, drifting is how you drive the car, but I say let the devs choose what to put in S3, after 36 pages I am sure they have 1000 cars to choose from.

Glad that those cars never are going to be in LFS, due to the lisence and because there would be no class that had fited them
Quote from The Very End :Glad that those cars never are going to be in LFS, due to the lisence and because there would be no class that had fited them

The licence problem doesn't prevent them to make a really close car with another name.
Many cars stand alone in the game. I dontt see any problem with that!
I'm missing a 4x4 (rally) car with enough power. I've been racing with the RB4, but unluckily this car isn't fast enough to make nice drifting slides through the corners. So, I would like to see a fast 4x4 car, a RB6 or something like that (or another design, I don't really like the design of the RB4).
The FXR is a 4x4 too, but this car isn't made for drifting, and RWD's can't drift very wide. After seeing the movie below I'm wanting a nice 4x4 (drift/rally)car more and more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci_p6ulyTRg
Quote from The Very End :Whats up with all those S(xx) names, what kind of cars is that?

-for drift .. ? ? dont be noob drift is best in autosport.. and drift is growing like hell...
+ sx is the best ...
Quote from mrminor28 :dont be noob drift is best in autosport.. and drift is growing like hell...

Quote from mrminor28 :-for drift .. ? ? dont be noob drift is best in autosport.. and drift is growing like hell...
+ sx is the best ...

Yeah I`m the n00b, I forgot that -.-
Drift is maybe fun, but I swear - if a car gets added to the game meant as a drift car, then I`m going to sell my LFS on ebay thats for sure!

-1 to drift
Quote from The Very End :Yeah I`m the n00b, I forgot that -.-
Drift is maybe fun, but I swear - if a car gets added to the game meant as a drift car, then I`m going to sell my LFS on ebay thats for sure!

-1 to drift

I drift to for fun i just hate the additude some of these drifters on lfs have

thats why is say

Quote from Chrisuu01 :I drift to for fun i just hate the additude some of these drifters on lfs have

thats why is say

Toyally agree.
Drift is just not my things, but damn there are many fawktard in LFS now, and 95% of those is drifters. The drifters are the persons that mainly gives LFS a bad reputation. When that is said, I know there is great nice people that drifts, but most of the LFS drifters are from the age of 14 and below, and are acting ...well
drift is better than race anyway

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG