The online racing simulator
JOOS - OBJS? o.0
(7 posts, started )
JOOS - OBJS? o.0
Well this is the first time im writing for getting some help here so i hope I will be nicely answered.
Ive been hosting servers on both demo and s2 for a while and im quite familiar with lapper and LFSdedicated.
now to the problem,
For some reason on s2 when i load a layout it crashed the server for every one and i get hte error message "JOOS - OBJS". If i take the layout away it works fine.
I have tried to restart the server and so but i still cant get it to work.
any one that can help me?
First time i saw that i thought someone was making fun of jews but spelling it j00s. but yeh i dont know how to fix it i get the problem sometimes.
Quote from LFSn00b :I dont really know whats the JOOS in it then

"Join Out Of Sync"

As said, have you tried starting the server without any racers in and then loading the track first? Does that layout file actually work? it could be that it's screwed (although I've never noticed a server generating this error for that reason).
I've never had a server crash on me with the JOOS message, I have however had a server kick everyone out a few seconds after they connected. I solved it by issuing the /axclear command as soon as I connected--Before the server was able to kick me.

I haven't reported this since I (well ... Karl) figured it was a Wine issue.
well thanks for the answers. I guess we have to work with another layout then.
I thank you heartly!
Quote from felplacerad :I've never had a server crash on me with the JOOS message, I have however had a server kick everyone out a few seconds after they connected. I solved it by issuing the /axclear command as soon as I connected--Before the server was able to kick me.

I haven't reported this since I (well ... Karl) figured it was a Wine issue.

Fel - It's not always a Wine issue, I've done it on UKCT Canadia before, while messing about at KY Nat.
Oh, whaddayaknow?!

Thanks for the clarification, but I guess I'd find out sooner or later since my servers aren't run under Wine these days.

Edit: Did anyone report this in the bug report forum yet?

JOOS - OBJS? o.0
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG