The online racing simulator
45% intake restriction server tool
Just wondered if there was a server side restriction tool to make sure everyone has that running. I thought there was one out there but I can't find it. Would be great to add for prac sessions on our server...

thanks.
#2 - Dru
an ex-member of ZWR made this application and hes asked me not to advertise his work - but he seems to be advertising it down below - so who knows (confused)
cool bananas
so far i know is that he is making a new insim program , (not only for uf baby r)

that program can be used for more cars combo's
and will be a public program so far i know

greets,

Reint Jan Hoiting
I know Becky released the program for controlling the restricted F08 (FJR). Is there no version that allows to set the restrictions and what car via a config file. This seems by far the easiest option.
Nope tried that. Isnt possible to alter it to UFR. Becky coded it really well. I hope Mikey G can help us out. I want to implent it in our server. So we practise our asses off .

So please Mikey G gimme a call or pm. Your name will be spread
Seems ZWR started out with an adapted restrictor from Becky (like FJR) but have since then evolved a whole new custom system.
We could use the Becky version maybe? If they would let us?
I am working on a new server controlling application, but that's far from done. So if you guys don't mind i'll give you a copy of the program zwr is using (it supports custom global restriction, so not only baby-r).

btw, Becky's app never worked on the zwr server due to a "misconfiguration" and was never a base for the current application (different programming languages even).
Ahhh thanks we are more then gratefull.
Do you send it in PM ? Or ??
Some things need to be changed, so I need to go over that with you guys (think banner, motd, or maybe some new features).
I'll just join your server sometime, and we'll work on it.
Ohhh great MIkey. That would be awesome. Thanks in advance. We are in practise mode now for this UFR baby and the people who are connecting still dont use that 45% intake restriction. I have to check it manualy every time. Even when entered the server it tells you several times do. Hope too see you soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG