The online racing simulator
Wip Ufr
(27 posts, started )
Wip Ufr
Started on this yesterday afternoon.. but after about an hour I didn't know what to do next..

So, here's what I've got so far.. Personally thinking of loosing the "fake" airintake on the hood.. but haven't decided yet..

Any thoughts?
Attached images
Racing mini.jpg
Quote from Sponge :Started on this yesterday afternoon.. but after about an hour I didn't know what to do next..

So, here's what I've got so far.. Personally thinking of loosing the "fake" airintake on the hood.. but haven't decided yet..

Any thoughts?

omg how did u make them flames!
#3 - Rish
The flames look ace, the hood intake doesn't look bad either but if your gonna have a main sponsor on the bonnet then you might wanna get rid of it!

Don't clutter it up to much, Main sponsor on the bonnet, number on the side and a few decals would look great!
Quote from mutt107 :omg how did u make them flames!

I would like to drag about how i used the pen tool and worked hours on those flames... But my mom thought me not to lie

I found some awesome flames on google some time ago.. and I've used them about 3 times since.. I love'm so much But it's just a picture with some inner and outer glow and a shadow

Quote from Rish :The flames look ace, the hood intake doesn't look bad either but if your gonna have a main sponsor on the bonnet then you might wanna get rid of it!

Don't clutter it up to much, Main sponsor on the bonnet, number on the side and a few decals would look great!

Good point.. I almost wanted to keep it as it is.. but in a way it felt too empty.. Just wondering which main sponsor would fit with the paint
can i use the flames please?
Quote from mutt107 :can i use the flames please?

Sure.. but lets keep it ontopic
Attached images
tribal-flame-mask.gif
#7 - Rish
Quote from Sponge :I almost wanted to keep it as it is.. but in a way it felt too empty.. Just wondering which main sponsor would fit with the paint

It does look good as it is, i'd be tempted to keep that version but then do one with decals aswell. Sponsor...... i dunno!
Did some thinking today about what to do.. but I couldn't figure out what to use as "main sponsor".. So I though.. why not make my own logo and put it on?

Here's the result.. what do you guys think of it?
Attached images
UFR Sponsor.jpg
Looks good, yet, to be honest, the flame beside Sponge Graphic Designs needs to be a bit more, lets say, colorful?
Quote from Dalek0220 :Looks good, yet, to be honest, the flame beside Sponge Graphic Designs needs to be a bit more, lets say, colorful?

hmm.. I'll see what I can do
Putting that thing on the bonnet when you took the flames from Google, please.
Quote from Blackout :Putting that thing on the bonnet when you took the flames from Google, please.

What?
Where can i get the font used for your logo? It looks pretty nice for my comic.
#15 - Rish
Quote from Blackout :Putting that thing on the bonnet when you took the flames from Google, please.

Quote from Sponge :What?

I think what blackout means is that by putting "Sponge graphic designs" next to a picture of the flames you found on google is kinda like taking the credit for someone elses work!

Personally i think it looks better without it anyway!
Quote from Dalek0220 :Where can i get the font used for your logo? It looks pretty nice for my comic.

It's a standard shape from photoshop

Quote from Rish :I think what blackout means is that by putting "Sponge graphic designs" next to a picture of the flames you found on google is kinda like taking the credit for someone elses work!

Personally i think it looks better without it anyway!

oowh.. now it get it.. That's totally true.. and certainly not what I want.. And you're right.. it looks better without..

Ps.
I updated the logo.. (but won't put it on the car)
Attached images
SGD 0708 logo_1.png
nice
Option #1:
Nokia
Attached images
UFR Sponsor.jpg
Option #2:
Pioneer.
Attached images
UFR Sponsor1.jpg
I'm getting the feeling I should just leaf it without a sponsor on the hood.. oh well...
instead of a glow use drop shadow on the flames
Quote from Dalek0220 :Where can i get the font used for your logo? It looks pretty nice for my comic.

The font is called "Bring tha Noise"

Go to www.dafont.com , it should be there
change roll cage to red?

i agree the the drop shaddow idea, perhaps duplicate the flames and have a black layer at the back or a bright colour? thats just me.
Quote from Ricksta :instead of a glow use drop shadow on the flames

The flames on the side have drop shadow...

Quote from niall09 :The font is called "Bring tha Noise"

Go to www.dafont.com , it should be there

Yep

Quote from dizzlez :change roll cage to red?

i agree the the drop shaddow idea, perhaps duplicate the flames and have a black layer at the back or a bright colour? thats just me.

Are we talking about the flames on the car or the logo?

Anyway, the point is, that I already converted the flames to pixels.. so can't change the glow/dropshadow anymore, not sure what will happen if it add new drop shadow to them now. But to be honest I like that part the way it is now and I think I should leave it like it is. Just not sure what to add to the rest of the car.. Did add a racing number yesterday and experimented with some logo's, but in the end only the racing number stayed ohwell...
Quote from Sponge :It's a standard shape from photoshop

Well, what about people who can't buy Adobe Photoshop!(sniff. Psyguy's comics completely pwn me...)

Anyways, Niall got me tha site anyway, and got the font. Thanks Niall!

Wip Ufr
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG