The online racing simulator
AIR TIME! your best airtime pictures!
(149 posts, started )
helleloeja!!!
my my this threads getting jumpy.
Quote from dizzlez :my my this threads getting jumpy.

ill jumpy your thread in a minute!
Quote from mickyc30 :ill jumpy your thread in a minute!

I hope that aint somekind of way to threaten him
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I hope that aint somekind of way to threaten him

lol nope, just joking i live in australia so i do plenty of jumping around in kangaroos lol so if it gets to a jump off ill win!
#56 - Timz
HAHAHA Beat that guys!!! LOL

Timz
Attached images
LFS XRT High Fly.jpg
nice nice nice
Quote from Timz :HAHAHA Beat that guys!!! LOL

Timz

yeah about that, mmmm maybe just beats you [attach]42359[/attach]

How in bloody hell did he end up there o_O

Let me guess..lag?
#60 - Timz
Quote from mickyc30 :yeah about that, mmmm maybe just beats you [ATTACH]42359[/ATTACH]

Okay, I'll give up...for now...LOL

Timz
LOL I think he beat all of your pictures...
not a picture but :P
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Here's what happends when i got bumped on CTRA Bump and jump

The 1st word i said was Holy smoke!!

Lol im stil thee highets flyer in this tread look at this air

The secret race bump and jump and get a late braker behind you
Attached images
LFs air!.JPG
#64 - Timz
@imthebestracerthereis:......................(speechless)..........................

@Chrisuu01: ja whoor, weer eentje die me verslagen heeft...ach, ik probeer het later nog wel eens LOL

Timz
i still win lol im on my psp so its hard 2 talk lol
Quote from mickyc30 :yeah about that, mmmm maybe just beats you [ATTACH]42359[/ATTACH]

its an lfs ufo
On ya Mickey.

I've played this on a single, non internet connected PC since S1.
Since getting connected, I've found and reported to the developers a couple of nasty things I thought they should know about. Got a couple of polite thank you emails in return. Nice people who are doing a hell of a job.

Yesterday, I finally managed to get my liscence. Got all signed up legal and proper.

Some frigging bull crap thing is wrong, either in my system or my game files or some thing.
I can't get my legally liscenced copy of this game to contact the master server to unlock.
And some people brag about cracking the best damned thing going if you like racing of any sort.

To those who get wrongfully accused of cracking, connecting through the legal demo, chin up. At least you get to race against real people. I haven't yet, not in sim form any way.

To those who crack. Even hiding via email changes and so on can't hide who you are. Install it on another PC. Use a new connection. But, your style is still showing.

You gonna get got.

Nice thread Mickey.
Thanks mate, nice people like you really make this forum great, its sad to hear about ure connection problems that would suck, thanks for the possitive responce mate
and for that you get the great pleasure of checking out my new website (founded today)
http://mcdesigns.killershosting.0lx.net/index.php
be a legend and join (hover ure mouse over the picture of the house and click join/register cant remember) lol
thanks bro! i would quote ure message but shes a bit long lol
I don't have any picture, but I have a video
Quote from mickyc30 :Thanks mate, nice people like you really make this forum great, its sad to hear about ure connection problems that would suck, thanks for the possitive responce mate
and for that you get the great pleasure of checking out my new website (founded today)
http://mcdesigns.killershosting.0lx.net/index.php
be a legend and join (hover ure mouse over the picture of the house and click join/register cant remember) lol
thanks bro! i would quote ure message but shes a bit long lol

I would like you to correct some credits here.

http://mcdesigns.killershostin ... 0001/XRT_Pinki_Render.jpg
Skin was made by the Design Dudes.
BUT! The body detailing is made by DrftMstr Garage.

Friendly advice DM Garage people can be very friendly, but try not to piss them off.
he he yep thats why i didnt say it was my skin, just a render of the skin id made lol
i wont piss them off, well try to anyway, do you like my site? shes brand new lol
This thread is a joke - not the content, the select few S2 racers ruining it for everybody.

NOT ALL DEMO RACERS HACK LFS, OK?

Can you get it into your heads that LFS's full current title is Live For Speed S2 ALPHA X

There are still bugs which enable you to get air, so stop tarring all demo racers with the same brush. We were all demo racers once you know, if you don't like it, sod off.

Nick
do i win?
Attached images
air.jpg

AIR TIME! your best airtime pictures!
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG