The online racing simulator
Harjun - Want team
(63 posts, closed, started )
#26 - Jakg
*jumps on MSN to ask Mike*

Wait - i won't have acess to MSN 'till at least 8 - NOES!

Elaborate plz!111!!!
#27 - robt
Quote from thisnameistaken :You don't want to be in a team. It's hard enough getting a girlfriend when you've got a big toy steering wheel lying around next to your computer; imagine what it would be like if you followed that up with "Yeah I'm in a team".

O/T but thankyou for making me laugh for the first time in ages! Although sometimes what you say isnt true
Hey Kev, don't knock it. Somehow I kept a girlfriend for nearly a month with "My toy steering wheel" and being "in a team, who always finishes last " and having.. an iMac!. That should have set off her homo alarms, but it didn't, and I got out of it the best sex I (n)ever had.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hey Kev, don't knock it. Somehow I kept a girlfriend for nearly a month with "My toy steering wheel" and being "in a team, who always finishes last " and having.. an iMac!. That should have set off her homo alarms, but it didn't, and I got out of it the best sex I (n)ever had.

dont bring those words into my thread.
It's a forum, I can post whatever bollox I want in a thread, else it would be a blog, and those are for women, or people who think that I care that they picked their nose 5.54 times today.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's a forum, I can post whatever bollox I want in a thread, else it would be a blog, and those are for women, or people who think that I care that they picked their nose 5.54 times today.

yeh, i hope all da f3llaz of yours would be laughing s000 much

Harjun*(&($%^&*(*
I dunno, Hank, Kev? Have I hijacked this thread adequately enough yet?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno, Hank, Kev? Have I hijacked this thread adequately enough yet?

Maybe stop trying to impress people and go and do some homework or something..? Harjun may be annoying sometimes, but at least he's genuine.*

*Possible spoof account withstanding.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's a forum, I can post whatever bollox I want in a thread, else it would be a blog, and those are for women, or people who think that I care that they picked their nose 5.54 times today.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You won't get into a team thats worth being in by posting threads like this. The good teams don't like people who just want to be in a team for the sake of having a team skin and a tag infront of their name.

I would say the things I look for when deciding whether or not to vote new people into ATC are a sense of humour, humilty, good attitude and how clean they race. At no point do I ask 'how good are their lap times?' but that is the attitude at ATC (and probably most teams), doesn't matter how fast you are, if your a decent person and we get along with you then your likely to get in.

So be careful about jumping into any old team, take your time to find a team of people you get along with and enjoy racing against. Some of my favourite people on LFS didn't have a team for ages, those people usually earn a lot of respect if they can compete on their own and win with humilty.
Agreed, If your attitude is wrong, no matter how fast you are you wont last long in a team unless the leader of the team has an equally or worse attitude as yours.

I see how people make harjun seem worse than he is. Before you all go and attack him maybe you should give him some valid advice first. I think he's been one of the more mature people in this thread thus far after taking so much slack off almost everyone on this forum. I think his learnt from his past mistakes, while still being immature at times his grown up a lot more. It's not smart to go and get past topics and ruin any thread he posts in.

Good luck Harjun, dont make me regret posting this.
So far Harjun's attitude is much better then some other persons attitude in this thread.
/me Wants a team.
It seems that harjun is getting a lot of stick just for being harjun lately, which isn't exactly fair. Now, I know he has been a bit of a fool at times, heck I've had a few run ins with him myself, but that doesn't justify the amount of abusive threads and posts at his expense.

Think how it would look to an outsider reading these posts and then coming to an opinion about the LFS community.

Give him a break, and give him some time to change his ways. Theres no need to abuse him just for scoring points.

To harjun:- All you need to gain respect from this community is to race fair, post sensible things, take advice when it is given, and respect others. You do not need to show off in order to get noticed. Tone it down a bit and I'm sure all this will blow over. All this applies if you really want to study dentistry later on, trust me.
Agreed. If you want to study dentistry, you must race fair.

And drink a lot, if the only student dentist I know is any measure.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Agreed. If you want to study dentistry, you must race fair.

And drink a lot, if the only student dentist I know is any measure.

Well, I was really aiming at the whole 'respect others' and 'be sensible' aspects. Although you never know when racing fair could come in useful though... (making it to the interview on time perhaps).

And yes, student dentists DO drink a hell of a lot.
Yet dentists always have teeth that are whiter than true white, it's scary. If dentists teeth were RGB, they are like #GGGGGG.
I see this thread as "feel free to point at harjun and laught at his childishness"

-p.s I'm doing that right now rofl
bullies
It's to make me feel better after recent social mishaps involving forks, now ex-girlfriends, and ex-best friends... :hide:
I'm starting to get the feeling that the moderators are purposely letting us beat Harjun to a pulp before they lock the thread, otherwise they'd just lock them as soon as he posted, lol.
I'm starting to like this "harjun bashing" sometimes I should keep thoughts to my head not to the keyboard
#48 - SamH
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I'm starting to get the feeling that the moderators are purposely letting us beat Harjun to a pulp before they lock the thread, otherwise they'd just lock them as soon as he posted, lol.

Nope, if we were to lock the thread, we'd be saying that harjun doesn't have the right to post what many others in the past have been allowed to post - asking to join a team. There's no reason to close the thread. That doesn't mean that we feel that the constant attacks on harjun are acceptable, though.
Quote from anik360 :I'm starting to like this "harjun bashing" sometimes I should keep thoughts to my head not to the keyboard

Yep, I think you should. We don't tolerate harassment on the forum, nor abuse of fellow members. If it's either of those, keep it to yourself please.
yep i agree with SamH we should make a oath not to bash on the poor kid I feel bad about myself now I mean he is just 13 he will learn one day or the other I mean most of us here are 17 or above and we have gone through the childish phase maybe he will too someday sorry mate hate to bash on you wont try to do it again

Edit: sounded kind of gay but hey I'm right about something
Theres been a long time to learn, over 4 months.. age is no excuse.

And with that, it ceases my involvment with this thread.
This thread is closed

Harjun - Want team
(63 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG