The online racing simulator
GT2 Challenge 30.10.2007 - 19:00 UTC
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Nobo

Hello everyone!
I would like to introduce an event coming up, hosted by FPR.This is a one off event using the restricted GTR's. The restrictions are the same as the restrictions of the CTRA GT2 cars.
We hope to get interest because it is mainly a testrun. So if you want to help join us on tuesday. The administration has event and league running experience, its just the first public event under the FPR flag.

These are the event details

Cars: Restricted GTR's

Races: 2

Laps: 13 Laps

Forced pit stop: Yes

Pit Window: Lap 3-11

Startlist 1-Lap-Qualy: Will be given out in the event forum on raceday at 18:50 UTC

Restrictions:
CTRA
FXR 33% + 30kg
XRR 33% + 80kg
FZR 28% No weight added

Regeln

Server: FPR|GT2 Challenge Join

Password: will be announced via email, on www.factoryphantom.de on raceday and in the event forum at 17 UTC

Event Forum

Timetable:

19:00 UTC (20:00 CET) Qualification
19:20 UTC (20:20 CET) First Race
19:50 UTC (20:50 CET) Second Race

CTRA-PB:

FZR: 1:54:41

FXR: 1:54:70

XRR: 1:55:11

Setups:
FZR Setup
XRR Setup
FXR Setup

01. MAR||AL3X
02. MAR||Brunch
03. MAR||Marco
04. MAR||cha
05. MAR||Thomas
06. MAR||Falek
07. MAR||Crashy
08. MAR||Mario
09. FPR | ALDI#13
10. FPR | Chris#7
11. FPR | Paddi#17
12. FPR | Smokey
13. LR|Trekker
14. LR|Mojo1987
15. ZWR|der butz
16. ZWR|Swiss_Tony
17. [TDRT]R.Kolz
18. [TDRT] T.Jessen
19. [SR]Hero
20. [HR]Celtic100
21. -Willi-
22. AbsolutMartini
23. AndreABG
24. MikeBlue
25. Ross666

To sign up just follow this link and fill out the registration form.
#2 - Nobo
i want to see some more ctra-gt2 drivers there !!!!
#4 - Nobo
State of the art is we have 18 sign ups and some maybes i know who havent signed up yet. Experience shows that there will be some dropouts before the event. Would be cool to see some more!

These are the latest news:
For all participants of the GT2 Challenge there are the following changes, news and reminder.
  • Serverchange: The race will take place on the Server FPR|GT2 Challenge
  • Monday-Training: The server will be password protected tonight for all participants and interested drivers of the GT2 Challenge to make it possible for everyone to have some save practice races.
  • Event-Forum: In the navigation on the left side of our webpage under "GT2 Challenge" You can now see the submenu "Event-Forum". There you can discuss everything GT2 Challenge related.
  • Event-Password: The password for the event will be sent tomorrow at 17 UTC to all participants of the GT2 Challenge to their email adress they gave on the sign up. Drivers who register later will get an extra mesage a few minutes before the event. Additionaly i will post the password in our new "Event Forum" in an extra thread.
  • CTRA-PB: To compare your times i made some research on the CTRA-Website and added the CTRA-PB's to our webpage. Bare in mind that those times might have been achieved with wind.
  • Reminder: It only is written in the rules so i will write it again here. I want to remind you of the pit-window for the mandatory pitstop (lap3-11), you can pit earlier but it won't count for your forced pit stop. The other thing is the One-Lap-Qualy, please read the rules to know hoe it works.The startlist for the One-Lap-Qualy will be posted in the event-forum a few minutes before the start.
#5 - Nobo
added List of participants.

01. MAR||AL3X
02. MAR||Brunch
03. MAR||Marco
04. MAR||cha
05. MAR||Thomas
06. MAR||Falek
07. MAR||Crashy
08. MAR||Mario
09. FPR | ALDI#13
10. FPR | Chris#7
11. FPR | Paddi#17
12. FPR | Smokey
13. LR|Trekker
14. LR|Mojo1987
15. ZWR|der butz
16. ZWR|Swiss_Tony
17. [TDRT]R.Kolz
18. [TDRT]T.Jessen
19. [TDRT]D.Rerolle
20. [SR]Hero
21. [HR]Celtic100
22. -Willi-
23. AbsolutMartini
24. AndreABG
25. MikeBlue
wow, is this the MAR-Racing-Cup?

i think we should limit the number of driver of a team to... 2

except FPR
Man if you have chosen an interesting track I would be in. Hope FPR is up to organize more events like this!
if this special event succeeds we plan a little gt2-cup...

and right now (just 4 seats left of 32) it looks a lot like

and for sure the upcoming tracks will be different
Quote from LordBlaster :wow, is this the MAR-Racing-Cup?

i think we should limit the number of driver of a team to... 2

except FPR

Hehe - sorry we just didn't have anything better to do at the moment and it sounded like a laugh

We won't be that competetive anyway as none of us have driven the GT2 class before
Quote from LordBlaster :if this special event succeeds we plan a little gt2-cup...

and right now (just 4 seats left of 32) it looks a lot like

and for sure the upcoming tracks will be different

From the little driving I have done in the GT2 so far I would say smaller tracks will be more fun
the organisation is up to aldi (nobo), but i think there will be
tracks like fe-green, as-cadet and some smaller city tracks
GT2 racing was great tonight. Well done, all you organizers and admins. See att. file for the LFSstats of tonights 2 races.

As of the AS3 track this was the best FXR/FZR intake/weight balancing I ever have seen.
Attached files
2_races.zip - 28.2 KB - 215 views
Thanks for the stats but I get Deflate Method64 not supported or somethin galong them lines?

Updated my Zip software all ok now Thanks again and good racing!
thx a lot for the stats!!! we will put them on our site soon (as soon
as aldi is up, hehe).

#15 - Nobo
Here is an overview of the testevent results from 30.10.2007 at Aston National. A detailed race report will follow.

Statistics:Replays (need to be registered):Qualification Results

Race 1 Results

Race 2 Results

Final Result:

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG