The online racing simulator
yeah around 2:30 pm at east coast us. thanks for making sure though ^^

nice! main drivers

wait so if a priority 1,2,3 driver signs up ill be bumped???? :O

[like fifth edit] btw im not dutch, i guess my sn should be "my revenge" instead :P i just thought it looked cool [ i also like prounciation too. if im getting it right. "mane vraahk" ish right?
Mane Vraahk, yea sounds right to me, I learnt a little dutch, but then forgot most of it
Quote from MijnWraak :wait so if a priority 1,2,3 driver signs up ill be bumped???? :O

Possibly, I need to sort out the priorities, however, even if you are in the reserves, there is a good chance of a race, many reserves raced the whole season last time round.
k thanks
#55 - bozo
There's a rule that you missed Dan ...

All drivers who have an licensed name beginning with 'h' or 'v' should carry an automatic 50kg weight penalty (for some reason having such a name gives a speed advantage otherwise - look at the list and I think you'll agree )
You forgot G's and N's too.
What Are The Numbers Next To Our Names On List ?
ranks
Quote from jwardy :What Are The Numbers Next To Our Names On List ?

They are priorities, they will (hopefully) help me sort out the priority of sign ups...........
aaaa kk
License name : [GR]Evolution
Ingame name : AR H.Makriyiannis
Car : FZ50
Team : Adaptive Racing
License name : DaveWS
Ingame name : cP D.Williams
Team : Clownpaint Gaming
w00t for dave .

changed my application with a team name here
License name:[UKR] Race King
Ingame name:SNRT M.Cherkashyn
Car :FZ50
Team:Super Nova Racing Team

[ctra][ukr]+race+king[/ctra]
updated my info...racing with SNRT now.
p.s. i joined because i found out about a race series that was open to "novices" i have'nt been in one yet, hope it goes good

(simracingtonight.com)
Quote from MijnWraak :p.s. i joined because i found out about a race series that was open to "novices" i have'nt been in one yet, hope it goes good

(simracingtonight.com)

i was a novice in the summer cup , hoping to improve this time round , but it was great fun , so ull feel right at home
We welcome all clean, respectfull and friendly drivers, novice or experianced
I'd like to sign up for this league, but first I'd like to know how long each event it. That is, because I can't race later than +-20:45GMT.
I THINK you would squeeze the standard & sprint events in, but you'd be out of luck for the endurance event.
Calendar is HERE, in case you haven't seen it.
Quote from hrtburnout :I'd like to sign up for this league, but first I'd like to know how long each event it. That is, because I can't race later than +-20:45GMT.

Thanks to solid scheduling (sounds like an MGS sequel) I think we've managed to finish all events well under 1,5 hours each.
License name : WakkyDude
Ingame name :.Burroughs
Car : RAC
Team : None
#74 - Foqs
License name : Foqs
Ingame name :Fusion Ł.Małecki
Team : Fusion Racing
License name : Devil64
Ingame name : Fusion. R.Skorb