The online racing simulator
What Football team do you suport ?
(196 posts, started )
#26 - mr_x
well everybody i know couldn't give a toss about the NFL in the UK.

We like playing FOOTball with our feet, not our hands. :P
Ah, that old "feet not hands" chestnut.

Clever!
Goons kicking a pig's bladder around a field - Don't really care, although for some reason I like Metalist Kharkiv - 4th in Ukrianian Premier League :P. And the Revs in the MLS.
American football - NE Patriots.

RE superbowl in the UK - unfortunatly the US TV lot would want it to start at 11pm or something so it is prime time TV in the states. Bear in mind the (IMO utterly stupid) 1 hour half time. Maybe start it at 8:30 pm (local), it would be a late afternoon kickoff in the states (not a problem, many big European sporting events are afternoon kickoffs) and an evening match in Europe.

And why oh why oh why did they kill off NFL Europe? Just replace one of the, er, FIVE, German teams (In a six team league) with a resurrected Monarchs
Quote from Romystator :Dinamo,B.B.B. 4 ever!!!

Hmm, fans who randomly set their hair alight! fun!

I support Chelsea FC, have done since 1996, due to a certain favorite player of mine Giafranco Zola. Since then I started to follow football. I also lightly support our local Portsmouth FC when ever they are playing.

I am not really pleased all the stuff going on with Chelsea, damn Abramovich!
Chelsea!

*runs*
FC Barcelona (more than a club) and SV Ried
Quote from Snark :[...]SV Ried

WTF? Do you mean a spanish club?

Anyway, football is
Only funny thing (in a ridiculous way) are them beating each other up over a game...

[Disclaimer: Post includes personal opinion not open to debate...]
#34 - DeKo
Rangers and Airdrie Utd, in that order.
Quote from BlueFlame :You're Irish and you support the most hated English team?

Its the most supported team in the world and is widely supported here in Ireland. IMO, Chelsea are the most hated team now.

And, I thought you were Kazakhstani, not Uzbekistani, but you live in England...
Quote from Snark :FC Barcelona (more than a club)

They didn't look much of a club against Rangers last week.

I was in Barcelona and was going to buy my 3-year-old nephew a Messi shirt (he's always very messy!) but after that performance I decided not to bother.
Quote from dev :I knew you would post in this thread

Dinamo Zagreb!

:P
p.s. clicked on your linky
Quote from niall09 :Its the most supported team in the world and is widely supported here in Ireland. IMO, Chelsea are the most hated team now.

And, I thought you were Kazakhstani, not Uzbekistani, but you live in England...

I think you will find most of Manchester Utd's support, is due to 1 player... China support Manu because of J.S.Park, Norwegians support them because of Solsjkær and that's only the start.

Uzbeki, Kazakhi, it's all the same
I support the team that all fans love to visit, even if it could be a massive 2/3 hour drive, Highland hospitality can never be beaten. I am of course referring to the super Ross County and not the 'rats over the bridge' aka Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club (scarfs are a real pain for those fans)

Actually I'm pretty heavily involved with County, via the Save Our Staggies group, have played in two Fans v Players matches, resulting in two heavy defeats . I traveled to every professional Scottish club stadium which is 42 stadiums in 24 hours.

BTW for the record my NFL team is The Raiders, cue laughter
Toronto Argos

...oh sorry, you mean Soccer. Uhh... nevermind then.
Same kinda thing as Kev here, except I'm right next to Elland Road. Therefore Leeds is the only option (they had 3 police choppers over and blocked all mobiles from working around the ground for the Millwall game last weekend, don't wanna get the crap beaten outta me )
Locally, East Fife.....cept I have no idea how they are doing recently

In the SPL...Rangers.

However, I am not a diehard, I will support any Scottish team in Europe, I like to see 'em do well. I'm more of a national team supporter tbh, it's the only jersey I have!
Bayern München

And Nottingham Forest.
Quote from JohnUK89 :Same kinda thing as Kev here, except I'm right next to Elland Road. Therefore Leeds is the only option

I'm looking forward to Leeds and York City being in the same league in the not-too-distant future. Just out of spite, you understand, not because I want to see any Leeds fans in York.
Real Madrid FTW!!!!
Barcelona FC poor guys
Quote from BlueFlame :China support Manu because of J.S.Park,

I'd be surprised if that were the case.

Also, why are the Japanese so fanatical about Man Utd? No Japanese has ever, to my knowledge at least, played for them, at least to any extent - and yet they love them. It's not entirely down to where players are from. United are good at marketing, and also produced David Beckham who sold replica shirts like nobody else.
Quote from BlueFlame :China support Manu because of J.S.Park

LOL, J.S Park is South Korean you fool

E: Sinbad already stated that
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm looking forward to Leeds and York City being in the same league in the not-too-distant future. Just out of spite, you understand, not because I want to see any Leeds fans in York.

Not gonna happen, we're going up this season
Quote from BlueFlame :You're Irish and you support the most hated English team?

Wrong!

Read the Guinnes book of World Records. Manchester United is the worlds most supported football club.
Quote from The General Lee :
Read the Guinnes book of World Records. Manchester United is the worlds most supported football club.

Bunch o' Gloryseekers tbh.

What Football team do you suport ?
(196 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG