Fern Bay drift signs and road texture
take a look i hope you like it
Attached images
fextrack.JPG
Attached files
ferntextures.rar - 1.6 MB - 1690 views
nice1
#3 - DDM
How did you make the Lithuanian flag's ?
Might want to add this picture to your first post, it shows the asphalt with a bit more details
Quote from Riders Motion :Might want to add this picture to your first post, it shows the asphalt with a bit more details

I've just wanted to ask for a screenshot, I couldn't really see the detailed asphalt on the first one.
Thanks for this
I just made darker asphalt texture
But it looks way better than the original one. Downloading...
Looks nice from screens, I'll give it a try...

p.s. lietuvos veliavos jamaikoj turetu idomiai atrodyt
#9 - Kahin
Hum !..hi all !!..hum !..it's not your textures sir !!..(asphalt textures)
It's my work from the last year..
Thats bad
Quote from Kahin :Hum !..hi all !!..hum !..it's not your textures sir !!..(asphalt textures)
It's my work from the last year..

Hey, Daestroem, where are those files hosted nowadays? I've been looking for them* - they used to be on a French forum, but not any more.

* I'm planning to steal them and publish them in a pack with irrelevant other textures! Nice plan, hey?
?!?
Quote from Kahin : ?!?

I'm joking - but seriously, do you have those textures you had made somewhere online?
Ah, thanks for the link. Does this mean you have any newer LFS textures you'd like to share with us?
I waiting the patch "Z" ..for release something ..
Post a picture of you`r current work then
Ferbay Textures plagiarism ! ! ! ! !
Salut Kahin

Solidarité entre Frenchies oblige (Stéphanois - Bordelais) . . Tu ne crois pas qu'ils nous les brisent menu ces British ? balance leur un échantillon de ton WIP pour qu'ils nous foutent la paix.

TRANSLATION olé olé : It's not because you have lost the Rugby World Cup that you are obliged to suspect Kahin to be an impostor.
Quote from Latanturle :Salut Kahin

Solidarité entre Frenchies oblige (Stéphanois - Bordelais) . . Tu ne crois pas qu'ils nous les brisent menu ces British ? balance leur un échantillon de ton WIP pour qu'ils nous foutent la paix.

TRANSLATION olé olé : It's not because you have lost the Rugby World Cup that you are obliged to suspect Kahin to be an impostor.

Nous ne sommes pas tout British ici...
En outre, no one is suspecting Kahin - it's pretty obvious that mrminor28 ripped his textures. What we want to see is what else Kahin is making, since we like his work.
HUM ...i don't want post any pictures ..why?..
1 this thread is not good to post any pics or speak about my work.
2 i work since the last year ..to create a new pack ..but i wait the patch "Y" ..for release something (demo pack for preview).
3 this package include all dds files ..all pics ..all sounds ..etc ..and it's not an Hi-rez pack ..it's an Hi-quality package ..for my pleasure..and your pleasure.
4 I don't want post any pic ..because I work better without pressure.
5 I know that you are curious to see that..but I will leave the pics , when it is presentable.

..and for return on the pack from mrminor28..he can use without problem..I just wished to stress that some textures are not his work ..but everyone can use them if you announce the autor.

I work at this moment on another game ( 2D and Sounds of 12 cars..)..it's not easy ..but i like that !!

Sorry for my poor language..

PS : for questions , contact me on my website or mp..and not on msn..i have already many people ..

Bye ...:wave2:
@ Latanturle: Te sens pas obligé de faire de la merde dans ce forum parce que quelqu'un à volé les textures de Destro. Ça arrive tous les jours ces trucs ici, faudra t'y habituer...

Et n'engage pas de conflits avec d'autres nations car tu sais que pour chaque personne que tu insultes, il y aura 2 personnes pour la défendre.

Gars à tes fesse
Troisième guerre mondiale.
Tu habites le Canada, tu n'es peut-être pas sensibilisé comme nous le sommes en europe aux querelles fraticides (toujours dans la bonne humeur) entre Anglais et Français.
Il ne s'agit pas de foutre la merde sur ce forum mais de taquiner gentiment nos amis Anglais : Amis mais néanmoins rivaux (sur les terrains de rugby et en foot-ball).
puisqu'on est sur un forum dédié aux voitures, un peu d'autodérision ne fait pas de mal.

Il y a des contentieux c'est vrai : La dernière guerre entre Français et Anglais a duré cent ans ! Ils nous ont brûlé jeanne d'Arc . .

Tu seras d'accord avec moi : S'ils nous piquent les textures, qu'est-ce qu'on va devenir ?

God Save the Queen !
@Latanturle:je vois pas où tu veux en venir... ça me tient pas trop a coeur d'essayer de voir non plus.

Quote :Tu seras d'accord avec moi : S'ils nous piquent les textures, qu'est-ce qu'on va devenir ?

des mammouths?

...et la vie continue, comme d'hab' [=and life goes on....]

Apologies to the mods, close it down until something worst happend.
hey , do you have that track maybe?
lol. busted?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG