The online racing simulator
Moo Racing looking for 2 more drivers
(67 posts, started )
Quote from anttt69 :Oh yes deadly serious. Its no laughing matter she practically ruined my life .

Wow, i thought you was kidding cause the topic was on my gf, and shes from redditch and all that....

well, sorry to hear that bud
do u know any underwood's ?
Girls that live under trees...

This topic is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay offtopic bitchaes!
Quote from The General Lee :Girls that live under trees...

bitchaes!

haha:P:banana:
he meant do you know anyone witht he second name underwood,

well thats what i think he meant:P
You may have a point there Dazza

Buy S2 and join Moo
Hmmm, i know its been a while, and i never really formally resigned from the team, but according to Frenchy, i was removed due to my inactivity, which makes sence. I havnt really checked the first Moo thread to see if its true, but i doubt Frenchy would be lying, so ill just take his word for that.

Frenchy was telling me that you guys were trying to get in contact with me to see where i have been, and he said he sent me 3 PM's, but i checked my PM inbox which dates back to February 28th, 2007, which was way before i started becoming inactive, and theres no PM's from anyone about Moo.

I havnt gotten any IM's or emails either, which apparently, he said they have sent.

But anyways, that aside, it looks like Moo is starting to become active, and it looks like I'm starting to become more active too

My wrist isnt broken anymore (though it healed a long time ago), and schools started again, so im not away from home as much, and im usually on for about 2 (somtimes way more) hours a night, somtimes during the day.

I enjoyed being on Moo the couple times were we actually got to get together as a team, and im usually down for endurance races, auto-x events, drift days, etc. :wave2:

So anyways, any chance i could get back on?
Quote from The General Lee :You may have a point there Dazza

Buy S2 and join Moo

maybe in a few months when i get a p.c ill get s2 coz im running on a laptop atm which is extremely slow :banana:
its so nice to see how moo threads always stay on topic
its so nice to see how you bump old threads
Quote from [UKR] Race King :to tell the truth you suck dude...
but good luck

Do i know you?

And what was the need for that comment.....
the good racer thing!
Quote from [UKR] Race King :the good racer thing!

Well, i still dont see the need to come on here and say i suck etc.
I know im not the best racer on here, not by a long shot, but im certainly not slow, so therefore, your comment was pointless.

Oh well, at least you have succesfully made yourself look like a rude, arrogant piece of **** you usually find underneath your shoe....
well 1 more now , but nevar as good as me *

*i do not accept comments from Harjun!
ok whatever
:talktohan

Moo Racing looking for 2 more drivers
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG