The online racing simulator
Al skins saved as dds in skins x?
(13 posts, started )
Im having trouble with my skins x folder somehow l the skins get saved as DDS(instead of JPG) is this normal caus seesn quoite serios problem to me

if anyone lknow selution could that women ore man help me please

notë: is beignh going on sins a month ago
normal since patch X. it improves the skin loading time and reduces lag in online races.
Not a bug.
Quote from al heeley :Not a bug.

Thanks but how can i solve it caus my lfs doesnt read DDS for skins
#5 - garph
Then something has gone seriously wrong. Uninstall it and downloaded the lastest version, if it still doesn't work then it's not LFS!

.....do you mean it doesn't use the dds skins for all cars or just that you can't use the dds skins for your own cars, when you're in the garage and want to put a skin on the car you can't do it?
Quote from garph :Then something has gone seriously wrong. Uninstall it and downloaded the lastest version, if it still doesn't work then it's not LFS!

.....do you mean it doesn't use the dds skins for all cars or just that you can't use the dds skins for your own cars, when you're in the garage and want to put a skin on the car you can't do it?

the dds dont work as skins
#7 - BURN
Quote from Chrisuu01 :the dds dont work as skins

to choose a skin in your garage it has to be in your "Skins" folder in JPG
Quote from BURN :to choose a skin in your garage it has to be in your "Skins" folder in JPG

I know but how do yopu make JPG out of a dds?
You can convert DDS skins to JPG, and the other way. Use this tool, DDS converter to do this.

Hope it helps
Attached files
dds_converter_2.zip - 921.2 KB - 158 views
Quote from The Very End :You can convert DDS skins to JPG, and the other way. Use this tool, DDS converter to do this.

Hope it helps

It works thankyou i se it on the forum now
sometimes my search buton gives up and doesnt work
I never used the search button myself :shhh:
But you can give the dds in a folder called data/skins_dds. dunno if its there, if not easily create it and put the dds files in it. Hopefully it works :/
Quote from Stefani24 :But you can give the dds in a folder called data/skins_dds. dunno if its there, if not easily create it and put the dds files in it. Hopefully it works :/

No, it won't

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG