The online racing simulator
Psyhical dimensions of these graphics cards,anyone know?
Ok, I'm finally upgrading my PC,and I need to know what are physical dimensions of N8800 GTS,ATi HD2900Pro,and ATi X1600XT(this one is my current,I know it's around 22 centimeters.).

I need to know if I'll have to get a new case or will I be able to squeeze it in.

Links in metric please.

I am asking here because I have spent entire evening hunting for this info,got nothing.

LOL,not even harjun asks questions dumb as this one
Quote from Thunderhead :Ok, I'm finally upgrading my PC,and I need to know what are physical dimensions of N8800 GTS,ATi HD2900Pro,and ATi X1600XT(this one is my current,I know it's around 22 centimeters.).

I need to know if I'll have to get a new case or will I be able to squeeze it in.

Links in metric please.

I am asking here because I have spent entire evening hunting for this info,got nothing.

LOL,not even harjun asks questions dumb as this one

Before you buy any of those, the 8800GT series is expected out on monday. Faster than the 8800GTS' and a fair bit cheaper too.

/me goes to find links of sizes.

EDIT:

8800GTS is 220mm x 100mm x 32mm

Also says the HD2900 Pro is 220x100x32 mm

Thats the only Info I could find, don't know if its totally accurate. 8800GTS info was on a review for the product and the 2900 info was from a computing website.
Quote from mcintyrej :Before you buy any of those, the 8800GT series is expected out on monday. Faster than the 8800GTS' and a fair bit cheaper too.

/me goes to find links of sizes.

EDIT:

8800GTS is 220mm x 100mm x 32mm

Also says the HD2900 Pro is 220x100x32 mm

Thats the only Info I could find, don't know if its totally accurate. 8800GTS info was on a review for the product and the 2900 info was from a computing website.

Good 10 centimeters atleast. Should be able to do it,if I reshuffle the components..... atleast if I get the 8800gts.....

BTW,is 8800GT any smaller in size?

and how the hell you found the sizes? I spent entrie night goggling that. :3

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG