The online racing simulator
Video was substantial evidence, see ruling in protest.
-
(xenoa) DELETED by xenoa
On around lap 178 team #11 closed the door for us when our driver was letting him pass...result..lots of damage to our car and extra pitstop... this costs us at least two places.
When are we supposed to ul a replay of that? The driver gonna take the car to the finish line.

Also earlier in the race we tryed to ul the replay here but it wasnt allowed. The up load failed.

How on earth should we do to file a protest??
As that happened in the last hour or close to last hour of the race, this part of the rule will be in place:
Quote :If the accident happens in the last hour of the race, instead of a stop and go or drive through penalty, the penalty will be 45s or 30s added to the overall race time of the team in doubt.

Ruling by admin: Protest rejected, #20 did stay on his line

Lap 162 (According to the tracker). #20 Renesis was beside me (#14) in the first left hander, I was outside but he didn't give room so I crashed to the fence and had to pit because of the damage.
I need a replay...
Ruling by Admin: Protest leading to penalty

(the last lap in the race) #10 probably have a flat tire and drive dangerous. He couldn't keep his line and put me into the wall.

http://teamxfr.org/lfs/replay/moesotake2.rar
Ruling by Admin: Protest leading to penalty

Car #11 made contact with our car(#23) lap 155 at the hairpin, this caused our car to spin into the wall and then had to wait to reverse.

clip provided.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mynm9bmqne

SD.
We disscussed that on TS, From his PC you were going straight on but it was lag.
Quote from csimpok :Lap 162 (According to the tracker). #20 Renesis was beside me (#14) in the first left hander, I was outside but he didn't give room so I crashed to the fence and had to pit because of the damage.

I admit, I was not very fair play on this blow, but I think that you forget your overtaking the previous round at turn 2, you do not throw you to stall against me just after exceed a GT2, and I had to type the rail. And this incident has also inflict damage.
On this done, it is a can a 50-50.

Sorry for my bad English
(Translator)
Actually you were fair play and stayed on your line and #14 came too close to you. What I did not understand is why you drove 5 laps (149-154) with a flat tire?
Quote from SparkyDave :Car #11 made contact with our car(#23) lap 155 at the hairpin, this caused our car to spin into the wall and then had to wait to reverse.

clip provided.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mynm9bmqne

SD.

As I was coming into the hairpin you seemed to brake very early and stay out very wide. Not sure if that was because of lag or something, but it looked to me like you were allowing me through. I had plently of time for the turn, didn't outbrake myself. But suddenly you were across and infront of me, and we hit.
Attached images
1.JPG
2.JPG
Quote from Hoellsen :Actually you were fair play and stayed on your line and #14 came too close to you. What I did not understand is why you drove 5 laps (149-154) with a flat tire?

Quite simply because we were wrong to put our strategy, and that if I had come directly after my flat, we would have had a hard finish the race without making another flat.
From this done, D. Faurie to put this end without worry of a flat for our last relay.
I'd advise you to pit instantly the next time. HAD you caused an accident, we would have judged it as gross negligence and deducted somewhere between 1 and 5 laps from your total, additionally to the drivethrough/stop&go.

Running around with a flat tire on a track like SO4 any longer than absolutely necessary is insane.
I'm sorry for this error... It's true that I could return to pit directly after because we lost a lot of time.
Quote from Hoellsen :Actually you were fair play and stayed on your line and #14 came too close to you. What I did not understand is why you drove 5 laps (149-154) with a flat tire?

OMG. Even he admits that he didn't give room but you know it better again.
Quote from Cawwa :Ruling by Admin: Protest leading to penalty

(the last lap in the race) #10 probably have a flat tire and drive dangerous. He couldn't keep his line and put me into the wall.

http://teamxfr.org/lfs/replay/moesotake2.rar

We're really sorry for that. It was not really dangerous driving. It was just the car turning to the left under braking because of the flat right rear tire. Daniel could do nothing against it. Bad luck you were exactly at that position when he began to brake. Sorry again. Even it doesn't help anyone I think this apology should be made.
Quote :OMG. Even he admits that he didn't give room but you know it better again.

Take another look from above. He stayed right at the curb and you crossed the most innert divider line, coming from the outside and you had lots of room on the outside. There is nothing there that would justify a penalty.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG