The online racing simulator
need help uninstalling [logitech profiler]
when i try to uninstall my old logitech profiler it says setup.exe has stopped working. what can i do to fix this and install the new logitech gaming software.

thanks
Quote from blackstrat :when i try to uninstall my old logitech profiler it says setup.exe has stopped working. what can i do to fix this and install the new logitech gaming software.

thanks

If you go into your Hard Drive > Program Files > Logitech > Profiler and delete all the files in there it should get rid of it.
uninstall
its already deleted from the hard drive. i cant get it deleted from the control panel. and when i try to install the new version it says that i have an older legacy version that must be removed first. ive searched the hard drive and cant find anything else about the logitech profiler.
Quote from blackstrat :its already deleted from the hard drive. i cant get it deleted from the control panel. and when i try to install the new version it says that i have an older legacy version that must be removed first. ive searched the hard drive and cant find anything else about the logitech profiler.

install the same version again, then uninstall it via windows. Don't delete some of the files yourself and expect the program to still half way work.
any idea where i can find the old version

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG