The online racing simulator
Three Cool Battles in One Race
(7 posts, started )
I had one of the best fun races in my entire LFS career on Sunday in the GFC. I enjoyed it so much I took some footage of the best battles I had.

http://gentlefoot.com/LFS/lfsvideo.html

Just thought I'd share the moment
I have now added all my favourite LFS videos to this page: Enjoy
I don't really like the flash player you are using on your site. I mean, it doesn't show how much it has loaded, or is it buffering or what it is doing. Other than that, the videos seem to be more of clips put together than real movies with some information about the races...

If you want to show movies, why not use youtube or stage6?
Quote from Hyperactive :I don't really like the flash player you are using on your site. I mean, it doesn't show how much it has loaded, or is it buffering or what it is doing. Other than that, the videos seem to be more of clips put together than real movies with some information about the races...

If you want to show movies, why not use youtube or stage6?

I don't want to use YouTube because I want to host thse videos from my site. You're right tho - it would be nice if the player showed how much was buffered.

Not sure which movie you are referring to as just a string of clips though. There are 8 movies on there and then the clips from my battles in the last race (never intended to be movies).
So liek what's the name of the video this thread is about?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :So liek what's the name of the video this thread is about?

Go to the page I linked to. See where it says
"GFC Race 10 - Aston Grand Touring - Sunday 21st October 07"?

The top three sets of clips are the battles I was reffering to in my original post.

However, since then I have added all the other videos to the same page so they are all in one place

Thank you, didn't understand the layout.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG