The online racing simulator
Moo Racing looking for 2 more drivers
(67 posts, started )
Christ, this is making us look bad.

i did'nt start this odd conversation though....

*glares at everyone*
Quote from LFSn00b :Get a room you gay :Pjk

swearing towards other members of the forum is not permitted, if find this disgusting
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
#29 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :swearing towards other members of the forum is not permitted, if find this disgusting

How is "gay" swearing?
Quote from harjun :swearing towards other members of the forum is not permitted, if find this disgusting

LOL coming from you...
Harjun wtf was all that about?

O_O

Maybe niko was calling me happy.....
Two pages of posts, and still no member recruited. Tsk-tsk
Quote from hrtburnout :Two pages of posts, and still no member recruited. Tsk-tsk

Well two pages of rather uninspiring posts doesnt tend to attract many. But everyone to their own way for recruiting!
That's what I meant to say, but I didn't dare

*big bump*

Hey, its the 12 year old who "once saw a ladies breasts in spain" And proceeded to walk around with a hard on for the rest of the day

I think YOU should go back to overclocking laptops mate.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :*big bump*

Hey, its the 12 year old who "once saw a ladies breasts in spain" And proceeded to walk around with a hard on for the rest of the day

actually im overclocking my 8800GTS 620mb BFG, and E2180....the laptops being sold to my cousin for £600
Quote from S14 DRIFT :*big bump*

That's childish tbh
Meh
#41 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :actually im overclocking my 8800GTS 620mb BFG, and E2180....the laptops being sold to my cousin for £600

Without wishing to bash you, you can buy a brand new Dell with an 8600GT, a 1.8 GHz CPU and a 17" screen for that price. He's a fool.
Quote from Jakg :Without wishing to bash you, you can buy a brand new Dell with an 8600GT, a 1.8 GHz CPU and a 17" screen for that price. He's a fool.

maybe he is a fool im saving for those penryn, and watercooling

I find YOU Discusting. You should be banned, or get a smacked arse, cos I am sick of your abuse to this forum and members of it. You are a liar. A child. And you keep wasting everyones time.

Happy Holidays.
Quote from BlueFlame :I find YOU Discusting. You should be banned, or get a smacked arse, cos I am sick of your abuse to this forum and members of it. You are a liar. A child. And you keep wasting everyones time.

Happy Holidays.

+1 ...
btw enough of OT!!!
Well this thread has failed miserably has'nt it!
Yup Nathan but I do have a couple of people I'm thinking about =)
Quote from harjun :actually im overclocking my 8800GTS 620mb BFG, and E2180....the laptops being sold to my cousin for £600

congratulations your officially a nerd
pick me pick me! i wanna join
give nathalie the greetz

mileage: 23219ml
funfactor: unstoppable

i know why he has the good looking nath
at MSN he said (when i asked THE SAME QUESTION):
*points at crotch*

at harjun: sorry mate but ur gonna ruin again some stuff? :s
Pick me DWLYTS is gone, in need of some sort of race team.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :lol if your being serious, then LOL and AWW.

Oh yes deadly serious. Its no laughing matter she practically ruined my life .

Moo Racing looking for 2 more drivers
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG