The online racing simulator
ValueMoD - Want more lock?
(130 posts, started )
Cool, managed to finally adjust the center diff higher than 20 torque. Now if only there was a way to use insim or whatever to constantly adjust it for an active center diff .
Quote from bw_krupp :Cool, managed to finally adjust the center diff higher than 20 torque. Now if only there was a way to use insim or whatever to constantly adjust it for an active center diff .

Then you could also make that work for the AWD cars, more/less power to the rear wheels when they have more/less grip. (that will make racing boring)

I wanted to try to adjust the mean gear ratio,

Then you could make an app that constantly adjusts the gear ratio (depending on your speed) so that you are always in the revs with the most power.

(Very annoying constant sound then I think)
Cheat-O-Matic LoL
hm youre bringing up a good point there ... the reasoning behind removing the seperate handbrake adjustment was iirc that it could be used to put in negative numbers ... why didnt scawen just change that to an unsigned ?
Quote from liveforspeedskins.tk :Yes, I tried that, but it did not work.

I also tried negative values for the wing angle, to generate lift and let the BF1 fly, but without result.

Most fun is to give the BF a negative brake force off about 1500. . First go 200 kmh by the engine, then go to neutral and then use the handbrake .

(Kind of a hybrid car then, power by the combustion V8 and another silent power source, haha. You won't use fuel so it very good for the environment

When you use the handbrake when you stand still you will blow your tires.

i dont understand how it works for u....
i can change the brake force, but it doesnt have an effect.
doesnt matter if i do negative or positive changes.
Quote from liveforspeedskins.tk :Most fun is to give the BF a negative brake force off about 1500. . First go 200 kmh by the engine, then go to neutral and then use the handbrake .

you mean like NOS?
Ive tryd everything with no success i gues ill need a pictorial readme as im a visual learner
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i dont understand how it works for u....
i can change the brake force, but it doesnt have an effect.
doesnt matter if i do negative or positive changes.

Well, this is how I think how works:

Somehow it does not effect the normal braking, but with a negative value the handbrake speeds up the movement of the rear-axle.

I think that it is programmed to use force "X" on the rear axle (tires) in the opposite direction of which it is moving. With a negative "X" that force is used to work on the opposite-of-the-opposite of the movement of the the rear axle (tires). So it will give a constant force in the direction of the axle (tires).

When driving backwards and using the handbrake it makes the rear wheels going backwards faster
Quote from liveforspeedskins.tk :Well, this is how I think how works:

Somehow it does not effect the normal braking, but with a negative value the handbrake speeds up the movement of the rear-axle.

I think that it is programmed to use force "X" on the rear axle (tires) in the opposite direction of which it is moving. With a negative "X" that force is used to work on the opposite-of-the-opposite of the movement of the the rear axle (tires). So it will give a constant force in the direction of the axle (tires).

When driving backwards and using the handbrake it makes the rear wheels going backwards faster

It's possible I don't understand you fully but the handbrake in LFS doesn't speed the car up in reverse. But if you use a program to change the handbrake power to a negative value (or something like that) it doesn't matter which direction the car goes handbrake will accelerate the car.
awesome.
Quote from liveforspeedskins.tk :Well, this is how I think how works:

i understand all that.
but my point is that i can change the value but it doesnt do anything!
it does not have any effect on the actual brake power

*edit* ok...nvm.
i just noticed that the handbrake does get this effect, but the normal brakes are not affected by that.
but this doesnt work online.
btw - with 600 KMH topspeed on the oval...weeeee!
too bad u cant take the turns much faster then 420-450 otherwise ur tires will just bend aside
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :but this doesnt work online.
btw - with 600 KMH topspeed on the oval...weeeee!
too bad u cant take the turns much faster then 420-450 otherwise ur tires will just bend aside

Try looking for the tire pressure and wing angle. I did find the wing angle, but i'm not sure it will go over 20 deg. The pit change thingy (F10 or something?) showed an angle of -400 something degrees :P
Don't Work for me.

I has read the "readme" file. This is that i do.

1-Open Live for Speed, load a track and XRR, start race and go to pits.
2-Open Cheat'O Matic
3-Search 24 en Cheat'O Matic
4-Change value for lock and search this number again in CoM
5-Do again 4- many times to find wanted value
6-I find the value, and change it by for example 90 degrees
7-I see that in pits the lock are 90 degrees
8-In game the steering wheel, and wheels turn as always not 90 degrees
9-Go to pits, the value is 24 again

What am I doing wrong? I have tested offline

PD: sorry my english
leave the pits for each time you change the lock, leave it before you search for the lock
howd do u change horsepower and downforce for bf1 HEHE
Quote from Napalm Candy :Don't Work for me.

I has read the "readme" file. This is that i do.

1-Open Live for Speed, load a track and XRR, start race and go to pits.
2-Open Cheat'O Matic
3-Search 24 en Cheat'O Matic
4-Change value for lock and search this number again in CoM
5-Do again 4- many times to find wanted value
6-I find the value, and change it by for example 90 degrees
7-I see that in pits the lock are 90 degrees
8-In game the steering wheel, and wheels turn as always not 90 degrees
9-Go to pits, the value is 24 again

What am I doing wrong? I have tested offline

PD: sorry my english

Be sure you're using the correct value, search for 24.0/12.0/15.0 etc and not 24/12/15 as these are two different values altogether.
Quote from Exile R :howd do u change horsepower and downforce for bf1 HEHE

u cant change the HP at all.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :u cant change the HP at all.

Well, there is an ''engine power multiplier thingy" variable, but you'll certainly will not find it with cheat-o-matic for obvious reasons (you can't change the value ingame, for the less clever ).

You could try TSearch, which has a lot more options (it can search 1,2,3,4 bytes, floats and doubles for example), but without knowledge of the way the variables are stored in memory, they are pretty hard to find.
i know u can change pretty much everything of the machine with an memory editor, but i was refering to this tool
and a memory editor isnt that easy too use, im too dumb for it
iv read the readme about ten times and read the whole thread twice and i still cant get it to work can some 1 please hep me on this. oh and i think u could increase hp by using the intake restrictor by putting in a negative value.
negative value on the intake restrictor doesn't work.

Open LFS
Shift+Tab back to windows
Open ValueMod
Click on LFS
In the Garage find the setting you want
Shift+Tab
Drop down the menu in ValueMod, choose LFS
Enter the value of the setting you found, click search
Wait
Go back to LFS
Change the value (ie, brakes from 1600 to 1590)
Leave the garage
Shift+Tab
Enter the new value and search again
Keep changing the value as it asks you to, leaving the garage each time, until it says kaching
Enter the value you want in ValueMod (and set the lock off on the right)
Click set

Work for you?
intake restrictor does not work
allright i got it working. and iv tried things a couple times and i cant get the cars lower limit to get changed.

ValueMoD - Want more lock?
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG