The online racing simulator
Team Orb Website
This is the ORB website ,

www.TeamORB.piczo.com its only piczo cos i can do some nifty stuff on there and cos its free
You'd probably be better off posting it in the teams section
Quote from danowat :You'd probably be better off posting it in the teams section

i only posted here cos it was part ov the rsc leagues , we dont want more members , it was just so rswc drivers , fans ,etc can see . but if we need more drivers i will post in team section
Ahhhh KK
Most lamest website ever Jack but.. at least it's better than, no wait... it WOULD be better to have nothing.If it is made a bit less 'piczo-like a.k.a shit' could you link to us from the RSC website Dan and Gfresh?
Quote from BlueFlame :Most lamest website ever Jack but.. at least it's better than, no wait... it WOULD be better to have nothing.If it is made a bit less 'piczo-like a.k.a shit' could you link to us from the RSC website Dan and Gfresh?

give me 1 minuet to chage it , dam , and how do i make a piczo site less piczoy lol i will change it when i have time .

edit : i also know its crap atm lol
Quote from Tobsen00 :crap isn't worth to post

it was , but im slowly getting there were i can say rubbish instead
#8 - bozo
Quote from jwardy :... it was just so rswc drivers , fans ,etc can see ...

Wow, did you say fans back there? Like the style, thinking big.
Quote from bozo :Wow, did you say fans back there? Like the style, thinking big.

yep thinking out side the box for once

i will also do the team championships on this site , not the best team , i mean the best driver for the team ,etc , like orb it will be t.haupt vs j,cooper vs me points will be added up and at the endd well have a winner , same going for all the teams ,
also i will need all team drivers names and the team itself , if you do not wish to do it say here aswell , ty
I got a bit lost with what you are trying to say Jack, can you right it a bit better please?
The last sentence I mean..
Quote from BlueFlame :I got a bit lost with what you are trying to say Jack, can you right it a bit better please?
The last sentence I mean..

erm right i will do a team driver championship so say (example) you , me & tobi

you in the 8 events get 26 points
tobi gets 30
and i get 15 again will mean tobi will be the best team driver , i know it sounds like nonsece but it gives the teams a bit more to fight for between them selfs .
Quote from BlueFlame :Most lamest website ever Jack but.. at least it's better than, no wait... it WOULD be better to have nothing.If it is made a bit less 'piczo-like a.k.a shit' could you link to us from the RSC website Dan and Gfresh?

It wouldn't hurt i suppose, consider it done.
Check out 'RSC MicroTeams' on the main page!
Quote from GFresh :It wouldn't hurt i suppose, consider it done.
Check out 'RSC MicroTeams' on the main page!

sweet thnks GFresh

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG