The online racing simulator
GT2 restrictions...
hi!

maybe i´m just blind, but i can´t find the current GT2 restrictions
on the ctra-website.

i´m not home and can´t start the game, can someone please
send me the restrictions for the GTR cars (fzr, fxr, xrr)??
I think I saw somewhere that FXR has 50kg weight and 36% intake restriction, but I'm not sure.

Sorry for OT, but I noticed that the CTRA page doesn't seem to work anymore? I recently updated FireFox to 2.0.0.8, and now FireBug tells me I'm getting following error "uncaught exception: Permission denied to call method XMLHttpRequest.open", when I'm for example on the statistics page. Seems like the Ajax got screwed up somehow...
That's correct: 36% intake restriction and 50kg's added weight for the FXR. I don't know about the other cars, though.

CTRA pages are still working fine here (not using Firefox).
Ok lordy here you go

FXR 36% + 50kg
XRR 35% + 100kg
FZR 28% No weight added
Quote from CELTIC100 :Ok lordy here you go

FXR 36% + 50kg
XRR 35% + 100kg
FZR 28% No weight added

thx a lot
#6 - SamH
Quote from AndroidXP :I think I saw somewhere that FXR has 50kg weight and 36% intake restriction, but I'm not sure.

Sorry for OT, but I noticed that the CTRA page doesn't seem to work anymore? I recently updated FireFox to 2.0.0.8, and now FireBug tells me I'm getting following error "uncaught exception: Permission denied to call method XMLHttpRequest.open", when I'm for example on the statistics page. Seems like the Ajax got screwed up somehow...

Yep, that's an AJAX permissions problem where you went to raceauthority.com instead of www.raceauthority.com.. the AJAX is only authorized to use www.raceauthority.com. I've just worked around it very simply, so it shouldn't rear its ugly head again.
#7 - Nobo
Just out of personal event planing interest: is there any insim Application around which controls that everyone has the right restrictions?
There are several floating around, there's an FJR one, and I did one for the ZWR Baby-R thingies and there's one for something around somewhere that does all cars to some percentage or other.

Basically if I see a group who has a need, is genuinely trying to do something good for sim racing, and wasn't behind personal attacks against me then I dont have a problem with knocking out some restriction software for them based on an early version of the X-System core module.

It dosnt take long for me to do, although of course I have to be in the mood before I even fire up my IDE.

If somebody would like to run CTRA spec GT2 cars then i'd be happy to knock out a restrictor. I wont include support for GTR's though on the grounds that running both classes should also come hand in hand with the ability for the software to handle the results independently like the CTRA servers, and i'm not going that far...
#9 - Dru
Aldi, what sort of thing did you want?

Mike programmed one where the ballast and the weight can be changed but thats it, i don't think it can handle multiple ones like what Becky coded for the CTRA.
Quote from Dru :Aldi, what sort of thing did you want?

Mike programmed one where the ballast and the weight can be changed but thats it, i don't think it can handle multiple ones like what Becky coded for the CTRA.

It can, it's in the source code.
thx a lot for your attention

actual its just the idea of maybe using restricted GTR cars
for an upcoming fpr organised cup.

aldi (nobo) is the mastermind of it and i´ve no idea how much
of his ideas are secret... so i´d better shut up now

just.. one idea was, IF we want to use restricted GTR´s in one
or two races, it´d be easier for the drivers to use the well known
restrictions from the ctra-servers.

so far we are planning a test race for restricted gtr´s on next tuesday.
its called "GT2 Challenge"

anyone who´s interested join www.factoryphantom.de

no worries, we try to keep the startpage in german AND english
#13 - Nobo
Quote from Becky Rose :
If somebody would like to run CTRA spec GT2 cars then i'd be happy to knock out a restrictor.

I havent tried to pm you since i dont know if you still have message blocked here.
It would be so cool and kind of you if you could do that!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG