The online racing simulator
2 Noob F1 Questions
(11 posts, started )
2 Noob F1 Questions
1. How can I access the race data from a replay? (Single player mode against AI cars want to see lap times etc)
2. How can I turn off driver names (AI and my name included sitting above the cars)

Thanks in advance

Kato
Quote from Kat0san :1. How can I access the race data from a replay? (Single player mode against AI cars want to see lap times etc)
2. How can I turn off driver names (AI and my name included sitting above the cars)

Thanks in advance

Kato

1. As far as I know, you can't view any racedata of a singleplayer race. You can view all laptimes etc of every online race on LFSWorld.

2. Press 'n'.
#3 - J@tko
Quote from Kat0san :1. How can I access the race data from a replay? (Single player mode against AI cars want to see lap times etc)

There has been a program made that's called LFS paddock that i think you input a replay file and then it gives you lots of information about it. Search it and see what it is.
You could download LFS Stats, which will show lots of stats about your race, including lap times.

Not sure if it works with the current LFS though. I used to use it (a year or two ago) a lot in leagues, but haven't needed to for ages.
There is a new(er) version that does work with X (LFS Stats that is)
#6 - Gizz
"replay analizer" and if you export to .RAF file "perfview"
Thanks heaps guys - Loving the game but really only into F1 and can only find races online with too much lag time. WIll try and recruit some Aussie mates to it once I have it all nailed down.
#8 - Gizz
always glad to have new drivers round here, enjoy
Thanks man I love it - Full hyperdrive cockpit with force feedback wheel, seat and headphones... Just need to eradicate the random wheel death wobbles (Seen forums still working on a total cure) Thanks again
#10 - Gizz
Quote from Kat0san :Full hyperdrive cockpit

wooooow wowowowowow, we dont like your type here sonny...

ok ban him get his address and confiscate said item and drop it at my place.....

hehehe...... so you are having fun then
Enjoying more now I finally fixed the wheel too - Cheers mate

2 Noob F1 Questions
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG