The online racing simulator
I need an XRT blackwood setup..mouse user
(7 posts, started )
hi, i need right quick a setup for xrt for blackwood forward...i need to do under 1.28..thx
I think the race_s setup is quite fine then, maybe just lower the brakeforce to ~900Nm if you use mouse. that's not meant to be a funny answer, but in my opinion it is better to keep using that setup until you drive 1:25s or faster - instead of switching to random setups every now and then, hoping to find big improvements within one lap.

I don't upload the setup I use since it is not my own one, but I recommend you to improve your racing line and braking points before testing thousands of setups

at www.lfsworld.net you can download XRT/BL1 hotlaps (S2 Hotlaps -> Hotlap charts -> XRT; click at the laptime you want to watch, save it in your lfs folder /data/spr) and watch them onboard (V to switch view) if you want to work on your racing line - good luck!

and if my answer doesn't help you, on team inferno's setup field you find some setups
http://setupfield.teaminferno. ... ar_id=29&p_version=S2
hi there...i finnaly get 1.27...its ok...i need now an endurance setup...2hours league
there's no one ho can help me ? i just need a endurance setup that cand hold me at least 1 hour on track whit the XRT on blackwood fwd
Thats the setup I used to use when I was a demo user using a mouse. Can't remember the laptimes I was getting, but I could easily win from that back. But thats just Demo-ness, not really my skill
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_sham.set - 132 B - 383 views
1:23:30 in the old patch (-20 kg weight).

For endurance you just lower the camber values and that's pretty much it.
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_Marko61-hard.set - 132 B - 377 views
Here you go! enjoy

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG