The online racing simulator
#1 - aoun
*Spoilers* ChampCar 2007 - Surfers Paradise, Australia
Seabass is goin to F1 next year, right?

I'll start watching Champ Car again if that be the case still.
Quote from MAGGOT :Seabass is goin to F1 next year, right?

I'll start watching Champ Car again if that be the case still.

Ya Scudaria Toro Rosso

Hopefully he wont follow Speed's shoes
#4 - aoun
Paul tracy i follow abit, aswell as rahall and afew others.. and trust PT to spin at T1 with something stupid, i was spewing!!!!!!!!
Quote from lizardfolk :Ya Scudaria Toro Rosso

Hopefully he wont follow Speed's shoes

I hope he does, and then disappears.

Can't stand him.
Not defending Bourdais or anything, but I'm curious on why u dislike him so much
He's a whiney snivveling little.. uhh.. tart. I see him blaming others when they are not in the wrong at all, etc etc.

Also, I've always been a Tracy fan; the two of them are mortal enemies :P
#8 - JCTK
Quote from MAGGOT :He's a whiney snivveling little.. uhh.. tart. I see him blaming others when they are not in the wrong at all, etc etc.

I guess it's fair to say Tracy is a lot worse on many other aspects through...

or perhaps only cos I still remembered what happened at one of the Canadian round last year...
Quote from MAGGOT :He's a whiney snivveling little.. uhh.. tart. I see him blaming others when they are not in the wrong at all, etc etc.

Hmm, I dont watch ChampCar enough to notice that (like F1 I rely only on race reviews)

In that case, I wouldn't want him in NASCAR at all (we dont need another kyle busch) Hope he stays in Toro Rosso then gets kicked to Aguri
Quote from JCTK :I guess it's fair to say Tracy is a lot worse on many other aspects through...

or perhaps only cos I still remembered what happened at one of the Canadian round last year...

PT is a jerk. That's why I like him He's also a home-town boy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG