The online racing simulator
Help me break into :24's
(8 posts, started )
Well on BL1, I can usually pull low 1:26 to mid 1:25, it just depends on my mood, and the time of day, and tyre temps. I can manage decent first splits (28.5-28.8) but once I hit the second spilt im a minute flat or a couple tenths faster, and then I'd finish my lap at the mid 1:25, mostly 1:26 near dead on. What should my splits look like? I know the setup is good for faster (friend of mine managed high 1:23's on his computer with his momo on this set) My driving is decent I suppose, but if I had good splits to aim for then I could review my replays and find my mistakes easier.
~Bryan~
PS...heres the set if anybody wants it. I find it slightly over-steery, but only slightly. Any improvements on it are welcome.
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_Blackwood Forward.set - 132 B - 231 views
#2 - J@tko
Quote from dropin_biking :Well on BL1, I can usually pull low 1:26 to mid 1:25, it just depends on my mood, and the time of day, and tyre temps. I can manage decent first splits (28.5-28.8) but once I hit the second spilt im a minute flat or a couple tenths faster, and then I'd finish my lap at the mid 1:25, mostly 1:26 near dead on. What should my splits look like? I know the setup is good for faster (friend of mine managed high 1:23's on his computer with his momo on this set) My driving is decent I suppose, but if I had good splits to aim for then I could review my replays and find my mistakes easier.
~Bryan~
PS...heres the set if anybody wants it. I find it slightly over-steery, but only slightly. Any improvements on it are welcome.

I think you should upload a replay, so the rigth ppl can see what you are doing They have to see where you make your mistakes
Just buy a replay and race the BF1; you will get much better times
Quote from dropin_biking :Well on BL1, I can usually pull low 1:26 to mid 1:25, it just depends on my mood, and the time of day, and tyre temps. I can manage decent first splits (28.5-28.8) but once I hit the second spilt im a minute flat or a couple tenths faster, and then I'd finish my lap at the mid 1:25, mostly 1:26 near dead on. What should my splits look like? I know the setup is good for faster (friend of mine managed high 1:23's on his computer with his momo on this set) My driving is decent I suppose, but if I had good splits to aim for then I could review my replays and find my mistakes easier.
~Bryan~

Quote from J@tko :The world record is 1.24.3, and the replay is here http://www.lfsworld.net/get_spr.php?file=657&w=1

Im crap at XRT but if u look at the replay and compare the splits (24.4, 56.7) then you could try and improve that way

Good Luck

That means new WR
The WR is into the '23s, take a look for yourself. BTW I won't be driving on XRT on BL1 for a longgg while
~Bryan~
i saw 1.22...and i think the WR is 1.20

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG