The online racing simulator
some help plz [s2 purchase from 3rd party]
im a newbie on the forum so if this is on the wrong section sorry but this is the deal
i bought live for speed S2
but i bought it at www.feelthere.com
but i found out later u could do it at liveforspeed.net
now i already bought it but how does it work do i get a code true my hotmail or do i get a CD by post D:? plz help meh
Dunno, best bet is too speak with feelthere, how much did you pay for it?
erm around 35-38 euro's i hope i get a code D:

Your order is in the process of being billed and fulfilled. A receipt will
be sent upon successful billing of your order.

this is what they said in the email but im not to perfect in english D:
If the reseller is legit then you should receive the voucher code via e-mail. Once you do, follow steps 3-5 on the feelthere LFS download page.

E: ^ The mail you received just means that they're processing your order. The voucher code should come once they verified the payment.
Pretty sure they are legit (there was some discussion about it a while back), but I just wonder why someone would buy through a re-seller rather than direct...........
thnx they also said this:
There are several variables that affect how long it will take to complete your order. BMT Micro acts as a fulfillment service for hundreds of developers and each product is handled separately. If we are able to complete your purchase inhouse, you should expect to hear from us quickly. If an order must be completed by the developer or vendor for that product please allow up to 48 hours.

so ill get a code in 2 days or less thnx for the help and info

[EDIT] btw if u buy the full s2 do u get the cars and tracks from S1?
#8 - bbman
By the looks of it: yes, you'll get a code sent by email which you enter when logged in at www.lfs.net. This upgrades your account to S2 and when you enter your login-name and your GAMEpassword in LfS, you unlock the full content...

Doesn't seem to be an official dealer though, at least I've never seen it before...
pfew i thought i was getting fraud here :P
Quote from innersasuke16 :btw if u buy the full s2 do u get the cars and tracks from S1?

Yes, S2 contains all the S1 content.
cool i thought that sorta kart and drag strip are so cool
Quote from bbman :Doesn't seem to be an official dealer though, at least I've never seen it before...

Like I say, it was mentioned some time ago, I am sure if the devs had an issue with it, they would have taken it up with them.

Feelthere are a reputable company, I know (knew) Victor from Feelthere as I did some livery work on their PIC737 package.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG