The online racing simulator
Clutch mod?
(30 posts, started )
Clutch mod?
I am just curious as to weather there is or could be made a mod to make the clutch work. ie. the car can stall. i know it has been recommended tio the developers but i am wondering if there is a mod for it.
It doesn't work with the patch X.

Needs to be updated cause I want this.
#5 - steve
works fine, i use it
Tested. Work me too
Do you have to put it in the LFS Folder?

Edit:

Yep, that works
yes same please i dont know where to place the file or how to get it to work

edit.. never mind.. what you need to do is take the out gauge text inside the readme that comes with out gage .. and replace it with the last couple lines of the CFG text in your lfs folder
Can someone show me where to put it?
What do you meen CFG file? i cant find it.
when il changing that numbers , starting game everythin removing ><
and need reenter starting game and removing >< wtf ?
bad english sry
Hey guys, I unzipped the file into the directory where LFS.exe is, and copied the info to the CFG file, however it does not seem to stall. I can still shift it into first, let go of the clutch & gas, then press the gas at my leisure.
#14 - neRu
Quote from agm_ultimatex :Hey guys, I unzipped the file into the directory where LFS.exe is, and copied the info to the CFG file, however it does not seem to stall. I can still shift it into first, let go of the clutch & gas, then press the gas at my leisure.

What i would really like to see is a good automatic transmission. I dont know if that can be coded into something outgauge-ish, but it should take of some throttle, depress the clutch a bit so it slips, and shift gear, so it happens very gentle.

I think that would make some serious funny racing, everybody coming out of T1, waiting for the tranny to kickdown
I did everything and replaced the values.. didn't work for me.
same here
dont forget to make sure your ignition button is the default one (i) and that you have autoclutch turned OFF.
does this actually work?
Quote from niall09 :does this actually work?

it does for me, i tryed it earlier. Its not terribly realistic though, if you stay there with the clutch out and brake on, it does'nt stall, but the moment you press the gas, it does
I just tried it there, it works fine
can i see a video of someone drving with this mod?
and can someone make/give me a tutorial to this? I am STUCK on getting this to work
Quote from 1995CobraR :can i see a video of someone drving with this mod?
and can someone make/give me a tutorial to this? I am STUCK on getting this to work

Its simple.

1. Download the program.
2. Extract the folder to your directory. NOT DATA, just your directory.
3. Open the readme for the mod. Highlight the text below, copy, and then go into "cfg". This can be found in your lfs directory. There will be a couple of lines at the bottom that say

OutGauge Mode xx
OutGauge Delay x
OutGauge IP xxxxxx
OutGauge Port xxxxx
OutGauge ID xxx

Highlight that, and then paste the text from the readme for the clutch mod. Then save and close the cfg text file.

4. Open the mod.
5. Open LFS.
6. Ensure your ignition is the default buton (i) and that your auto clutch is turned off.
7. Give it a go!

8. Pay me £5 if this works.
it still isnt working for me
damnit i say!
Works fine for me, its an ok mod, will do until stalling is introduced as a built in feature, then i would hope it would be more realistic.
i am riding whit this mod , and i just been thinking if car engine stalled and u are still going on about 40 km/h or less and then turn 1 gear and releas the cluch the engin should start again , whituout presing I . Can anyone make it?

Clutch mod?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG