The online racing simulator
floods in spain
(14 posts, started )
floods in spain
please help and send your thoughts out to the people of the valencian comunity who have sufferd very badly thiss week with tremendous floods , and your thoughts to go to the family`s who have lost relatives in this storm/flood in total 21 people have died in the last 4 days and the weather is getting worse .

are thoughts are with you all involved .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLF00fK2ryg
Attached images
javeaflood%20006.jpg
javeaflood%20007.jpg
javeaflood%20016.jpg
n614612078_357049_7123.jpg
One of my customers operates out of Murcia, sounds nasty.

I'm flying into Barcelona on Monday - do you know if it's OK up there?
Quote from thisnameistaken :One of my customers operates out of Murcia, sounds nasty.

I'm flying into Barcelona on Monday - do you know if it's OK up there?

its ok up there , at the moment its bout 150 miles north of murcia , and it wont go away lol 4 days ov consistant rain,ice,rain,ice this is spain for god sake not the north pole
Talk about bad timing: I'm flying into Barcelona the day after the Brazilian GP. No soy Ingles!
Kev, you'll run into all the "ZOMG LEWIS" fans on the way out of the airport...

Have fun

P.S. Ask rental company for boat/canoe?

I dunno, after hearing about the stuff happening when soem friends had a flood, I hope that I never get in that situation, it sounds like it'd suck.
boat rental is under water .

ps the vid is not the same place as the photos its 20 km from there and the photos are 3 days old so expect worse when i take more .
and on photo javeaflood%20007 , the govermant say that round about never floods . hmmmmm
Eee salvaje ese video!, suerte por aya
Keep us informed jack, although I am more Concerned about YOU, more than anyone else... <3 peace out brother
hehe bloody typical, im flying out there in 8 hours, near Barcelona too, any info?

good luck to all involved
newis its goin further south down to murcia reigeon but then its making its way back up here later , today were i am there are no clouds at all , tomorrow its forecasted rain , rain , rain
gonna be hard to get rid of the floods anyway, cos the evaporation of the standing water will just lift up and rain down again (hopefully on someone else:razz
breaking news , this sucks ,1 hour ago no clouds now black as ace ov spades ,
Twenty-one people have died, and I haven't seen anything about it on the news here. That's strange. Everytime Paris Hilton farts we get to know it, but when twenty-one people in Spain die because of floods we don't.

Good luck there, don't get yourself killed.
Quote from hrtburnout :Twenty-one people have died, and I haven't seen anything about it on the news here. That's strange. Everytime Paris Hilton farts we get to know it, but when twenty-one people in Spain die because of floods we don't.

Good luck there, don't get yourself killed.

7 ov the were out on boats that day i mean the stupidity i will find more pics ov stuff thats going on

new pic
Attached images
road-5.jpg

floods in spain
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG