The online racing simulator
Worst place to live in the UK
(32 posts, started )
Manchester's number 17 in the worst list.

I'm guessing you've never been to place's like Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Hackney, and certain parts of Nottingham. You certainly wouldn't want to get lost in some of those places after dark.
In certain parts of Newcastle a few years ago you could buy a 3 bed terrace house for £1, yeah, i said one pound, and you know what, no-one bought them. Thats how bad some of these inner city areas were. Now, large thanks to Government support Newcastle is a great place to live, as long as you don't mind students, Albanians and Nigerians
Winchester at number 2? I'm guessing lots of retired old fogies were voters in the poll. My friend used to live their and reckons it's the most boring, depressing place in the UK.
Boring and depressing, but you won't get mugged
I like to live on the edge of danger.

Actually, given the amount of fights and police involvement from the pub across the road every Saturday night, I already do.
Quote from Dajmin :Edinburgh got #1?
It's a beautiful city, but last I heard it was also the UK's #1 spot for heroin addiction and HIV.

Lots of people getting high and having sex... Definately doesn't sound like the #1 city imho

Sadly I don't think the downs of heroin are worth the highs. And I think it's more likely the HIV is caused by the needles rather than the more friendly method
Quote from Dajmin :Sadly I don't think the downs of heroin are worth the highs. And I think it's more likely the HIV is caused by the needles rather than the more friendly method

You've seen though my plan, damnit

Worst place to live in the UK
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG