The online racing simulator
could someone send me s1 data with credits on it
cause its kinda hard to get the creds..takes to much time..and dont tell me "by the time u posted this you could have had the credits already!".thats bull
It's not "bull", its true.

Set the difficulty to "Pro" or whatever it is called, give the AI a bad set and drive one lap races on SO Classic with MRT.
right..i dont have the mrt..i have xrg and xfg..w/e
Then use XFG or XRG....
#5 - Woz
You must be using a VERY old S1 because credits died when S2 came out!

And yes. 3 cars on pro for 3 lap race will net you 48 points no matter the cars you are in.
I actually liked the old point system.
Was fun to drive and archive the faster cars as you got more experienced in the game.
#7 - Lible
Quote from Woz :You must be using a VERY old S1 because credits died when S2 came out!

Hmm...
Quote from The Very End :I actually liked the old point system.
Was fun to drive and archive the faster cars as you got more experienced in the game.

That's not the point of LFS, isn't it. The final reason for taking out points was that Victor was getting ideas for using credits to upgrade lights, bumpers and othet tinystuff.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
#8 - Woz
When the AI gets improved I would like the licence system to replace credits in that you are not allowed to drive a car online unless you have passed the tests for that car.

You licence state should be stored on LFS world so you don't need to complete again after re-install etc.
IIRC, that's what Victor/Scawen originally planned for LFS, was a revised credits system, similar to the old one, that was stored in LFSW, and deemed what cars you could drive.
I rather like that idea, TBH. It would help alot of the n00bs, especially once they get a brain and can drive decently. Bringing back the point system FTW!
~Bryan~
search the unlockable S1 thread. there is a file there. BTW, anyone hosting a S1 server?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :search the unlockable S1 thread. there is a file there. BTW, anyone hosting a S1 server?

There are about 10 last time I checked....

I a host 6 player S1 server called "HPDE" thats usually set to just be a practice session( though changes are allowed so it often get switched to what ever)

I believe CTRA hosts one, they are usually pretty well populated...
#13 - Jakg
Thats in S1 mode, but being run in S2 X12, if you want to run S1H chances are you wont see any server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG