Ingame: Veiti
Car: FZ50

Quote from edvvc :License name : Edvvc
Ingame name :Edvvc
Car : RAC
Team : none

Please could you adjust your sign up info to correspond with this

Quote from danowat :1j) In game driver names

-All drivers MUST use the following format for in game driver names.

Team tag (if you have one) real name

e.g. [AR] D.Watkins

License name : BlackEye
Ingame name :[CROTM] J. Kovačić
Car :FZ50
Team : CROTeam Racing
Quote from GFresh :Please could you adjust your sign up info to correspond with this

Yeah, sorry to be a stickler for this, but entries without the proper information will not be accepted
Sorry, info updated.
Sorry, info updated.
Edited my info, copy that?
10-4 good buddy

(p.s. did you get my PM?)
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :since i already got a pm about this:

i'm not thinking about leaving [noobs], but since im pretty sure it is very very very unlikely to get a teammate into this championship, i wouldnt mind pairing up with someone who already entered (and is neither way above nor way below my level ) to have a shot at team-championship as well

of course this would only be for this league and only those 45minutes every 2 weeks

if u change your car to fz5 then u can be part ov ORB
Quote from speedway :but since im pretty sure it is very very very unlikely to get a teammate into this championship, i wouldnt mind pairing up with someone who already entered (and is neither way above nor way below my level ) to have a shot at team-championship as well

of course this would only be for this league and only those 45minutes every 2 weeks

Maybe have a word with Gav (p1lot), you are both fast, both drive RAC's, and I can't see another T7R signup on here, might be an idea.
A possibility. Maybe talk after entry list is decided.
License name : niall09
Ingame name : [DR] N. McEvoyy
Car : FZ5
Team : Dynamic Racing

Im in unless anything unexpected pops up, and unless i dont get picked into the series after my dissapointing turn ups last season
After some massive thinking I think I could be there too. If there is still room

License name : Hyperactive
Ingame name :[Muroc] K.Harju
Car : FZ50 (I hate the way FZ50 steers as well )
Team : Muroc racing
Good man, but great to have you back for the winter series
Even though i wrote FZ50 is it possible to change my car? I'm still uncertain on what i wanna drive.

Edit: Secondly me and Speedway have teamed up but have no name yet.
I'm gonna use the FZ50 anyway, RAC is stupidly twitchy yet has loads of understeer. It's has a mind of it's own i tell ya's.
I find it only feels like understeer when you go too fast into a corner, then the inevitable oversteer when you boot too much throttle in
agreed, but catching a slide is almost impossible in it also. It kinda reminds me of BMW Mfree Challenge.
but now you know what I mean when I say, Ghost pulls his finger out.... You need to be on the BALL to drive that thing..
License name : Mijnwraak
Ingame name : B.Hughes
Car : RAC
Team : none
You are in the main driver pool (for now, depends how the sign ups go), you are aware of the timezone difference?
License name : N I K I
Ingame name : cP N.Djakovic
Car : FZ50
Team : Clownpaint Gaming
Quote from danowat :You are in the main driver pool (for now, depends how the sign ups go), you are aware of the timezone difference?

Looks like he is dutch, but I guess he is living in the US (Don't know why anyone would leave the Netherlands for the US but...:razz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG