The online racing simulator
how authentic are world records?
(2 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
im using previous version to run a world record ghost and noticed some odities

once the game run faster and i overtook easy the wr

i run before ghostcar with ghost offset 2 seconds a lap but made the lap 3 seconds slower not 2 as it should

the wr setup provided when you press f9 you can see the shape of scale of tyres with the car stopped different than the replay of the wr

once i played the game at half speed and this could be easily achieved halving speed of processor and could be an amazing advantage
Well, IMO, most world records don't represent real life race driving that much. If you look at some of biggi's BF1 world records, the fact that he straightens the wheel at the exact same point he hits the throttle, thus using the lack of TC to get the car to turn out of the corner. His skill is very impressive, I never doubted that, he is definitely a great driver but you wouldn't see that kind of thing in F1 in real life. Alonso uses that same concept but not to the extent of how biggi does it. I think the tintop WRs aren't that all different from real life race driving. I suppose because they're easier to drive than the BF1 so in real life, its more likely that you'll have almost the same amount of confidence as you would in a sim.

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG