The online racing simulator
Which steering wheel?
(4 posts, started )
Which steering wheel?
Hi,

I have just worn out my Logitech Formula which cost me £40 and I have covered approximatly 28000 miles on LFS with it. Its seen better days now and I have had to do a quick repair with it and resulted with me putting a bolt through the steering wheel to keep it together at the boss (Pretty sad ah?). Anyway im looking for a new wheel now because my old wheel is goozed and the pedals have seen better days aswell.
Im looking for a very strong wheel which wont break with abit of abuse. I quiet like the G25 (Gear stick etc). But are they strong? because I have heard many things about them with issues.

Any Guidence?

Matty
The Wheel and pedals are very strong (atleast I think so).

The shift seems a bit delicate, but, if you are handy with a souldering iron, its easily fixable
lol, Tried soldering iron at school, just put it this way I got 3/10 Good enough? Oh and I should use protective clothing

Matt
Can't you just buy a soldering iron, some solder and a scrap PCB board at your local electronics store and practice soldering? It's not that hard after a few tries, you could probably fix the shifter issues, if you have any, on the G25.

Which steering wheel?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG